/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Rubicon Volunteers - The Pfhor
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 7/25/02 4:35 p.m.

It’s time to wake up! Dreamtime’s over and the harsh reality of captivity is upon us. Lysander has captured us and turned us over to the Pfhor. Why did he do that? He clearly has his own agenda, but is he working for the Dangi corporation or for the Pfhor? Does it really matter? Just when we thought that we were through with the Pfhor and that we would be fighting the evil of the Dangi Board of Directors, trying to prevent the release of the Achilles virus and the threat to humanity, we find ourselves back fighting the Pfhor again. Oh well, I guess that the Rubicon Team didn’t want all those sprites to go to waste.

So what in the world is this chapter pict all about? It’s not just you – it really is a dark, jumbled mess. Since I couldn’t really see anything except what would appear to be some sort of insect, or the carcass of an insect, in front of – what – a Pfhor eye, or something, I decided to try to lighten the image and to improve it’s contrast using Photoshop. The result is below:

Well, that made a difference ;-) . I still think I see the remains of an insect in front of an oval glowing object surrounded by swirling folds. I still tend to think that this is a Pfhor eye, but who knows. We can see a bit more of the foreground, but I’m at a loss to describe what I’m looking at. Oh well, it’s time to head to my absolute favorite level in Rubicon – the Exit Door Leads In.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon Volunteers - The PfhorSteve Levinson 7/25/02 4:35 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - The PfhorScifiteki 7/26/02 12:41 a.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - The PfhorRincewind MoG 7/26/02 10:35 a.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - The PfhorInverted Sock Puppet 7/27/02 11:05 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.