/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent Cores
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 7/14/02 9:25 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent Cores (Inverted Sock Puppet)

: I'm sure they'll get right on that :)
: I always wondered why there was nothing in that big room that you
: need the double rocket jump to get into.

I think that Chris explained it to me that they used to have drones up there that would swoop down after you'd thought you'd killed everything, but they could never get it to work.

: I remember spending so much time on this level tabbing every
: fu**ing wall trying to find that 5th chip. I actually gave up and then
: when I was playing through Blasted Vent Cores at a later time with
: just fists I found it.

Now let me get this straight, Sock. You can't play on TC, but you can take down a MOAH with fists only? And with only 1X shields?

: I'm sure there are a lot of people who hate you for that :)

Don't shoot the messenger ;-)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/13/02 3:07 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresC Lund 7/14/02 9:11 a.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/14/02 10:28 a.m.
                 Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresC Lund 7/14/02 4:04 p.m.
                       Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/14/02 7:56 p.m.
                             Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresInverted Sock Puppet 7/14/02 9:14 p.m.
                                   Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/14/02 9:25 p.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresC Lund 7/15/02 1:55 a.m.
                                               Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/15/02 7:57 a.m.
                             Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresC Lund 7/15/02 1:51 a.m.
                                   Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/15/02 8:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresC Lund 7/15/02 2:20 p.m.
                                               Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Blasted Vent CoresSteve Levinson 7/15/02 3:17 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.