/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Damage Inc. Weapons (finished)
Posted By: some guyDate: 7/14/02 3:51 p.m.

This is the complete list of weapons, and some of the special ammos for the weapons. I'll mostly rant about how similar they are to marathon weapons

Sa80 bayonet- The standard knife. Run-stabbing DOES do far more damage than regular stabbing. Kind of odd 'bayonet' is in the description, seeing you're holding it in your hand. Not that it matters. Squadmates and enemies alike ignore this weapon

Beretta 9mm- more ammo, fires quicker, but I'd probably go with the marathon pistol which seems to do more damage. Acid rounds even it out a bit. Used by the militia type enemy groups, your squaddies will use it in combat for no real reason, seems kinda random what they use though the m-16 is predominant

M-16- It's like the assualt rifle, only far more accurate. Chews through the clips though. Squadmates use it 70% of the time, ignore grenade launch function

Heckler & Kokh(could'nt spell it if my life depended on it) Sub machine gun- Has all the accuracy of the marathon assualt rifle and that other marathon weapon whose name i've forgotten. can be used in a pair, devestating at close ranges. Everyone uses it but your squad.

Grenades- come in M2, Homebrew, incindecary, and Acic/chemical. Your Squadies will use M2's. Homebrews are pathetic and are used by Militias of Nebraska

Flamethrower- short range, very fast though, useful on shotgun and submachinegun guys. the crazy cultists use this, your squadmates don't

Shotgun- It's a shotgun. You can use two at once and supplement it with acid and phosphorous(why?) shells. Seems faster than the marathon version. Your buddies don't use it but pretty much every major enemy group does.

Rocket launcher- One of the biggest differences in weapons. Only holds one rocket! Apparently they traded the other one for 9mm spotting rounds. The spotting rounds are slow but insanely accurate, might have been this games version of a sniper rifle if they were'nt also insanely weak. Reloding after every rocket gets real old. Used by A Better Tomarrow, your soldiers won't touch the things

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.