/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Halo. A perfect game or total nonsense.
Posted By: Johannes GunnarDate: 7/14/02 1:19 p.m.

Ok i want to start a little conversasion here about Halo.

the question i am going to ask you is:
Is Halo really a perfect game (perfect/very very very good) or is just the Bungie obsession that is fooling with us and making us think that it rulez and Bungie cant make mistakes.

Well it is hard to answer this question cause you need to seek deep into your mind. Good luck with that.

but what i think of Halo is that it is a great game imdeed. But it gets a little empty after finishing it. and i finished it one one and a half day on easy. i bet everybody here didnt finish marathon 1,2 or 3 on easy on 2 days. I am even still trying to finish Marathon Infinity for god sakes. (On easy)

The thing is that when you finish halo on easy it gets kinda boring to try on a harder difficulty, i am now trying to finish it on Normal, but when you finish it the only thing left is Multiplayer. And while we are on a xbox we cant make new multiplayer maps or mods. (except that shitty "create new gametypes" thingy) and multiplayer maps aren´t so many.

So the X-box version isnt that perfect. at least it has a long way to catch Marathon game play. i mean after many many years we are still here ranting about Marathon, creating maps or scenerios like some brainwashed freaks. (hmmmm...) and we are proud of it like i always say.

i just hope that they will include a level editor and physic editor for Halo mac/pc version.

then after many years we will see Aleph One for Halo :-)

and then, Halo: Marathon ReRe-visited :-)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Halo. A perfect game or total nonsense.Johannes Gunnar 7/14/02 1:19 p.m.
     Re: Halo. A perfect game or total nonsense.Pimpy Thing 7/14/02 1:24 p.m.
     Re: Halo. A perfect game or total nonsense.Agent Shem 7/14/02 1:35 p.m.
           Re: Halo. A perfect game or total nonsense.some guy 7/14/02 2:59 p.m.
     Re: two words•M 7/14/02 3:44 p.m.
           what? *NM*Johannes Gunnar 7/14/02 4:07 p.m.
                 Re: what?•M 7/14/02 4:37 p.m.
                       Re: what?Johannes Gunnar 7/14/02 4:52 p.m.
                             Re: what?Mark Levin 7/15/02 9:53 a.m.
                                   Re: what?Johannes Gunnar 7/15/02 12:15 p.m.
     Ummm...why did you start with easy?? *NM*Vid Boi 7/15/02 3:03 a.m.
           Re: Ummm...why did you start with easy??Johannes Gunnar 7/15/02 4:12 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.