/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

The Many Truths- Marathon and Halo
Posted By: ScifitekiDate: 7/8/02 11:50 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The Truth- Marathon and Halo (Ben Hueber)

: Hi Ho, bitch. You diddn't have to bring this to personal insults. Just
: because this is the first time I've been to this sight, doesn't mean I'm a
: yahoo. I'm going to snipe your ass. Hi Ho Fucker.
: -friend of panasonic and bungie.

Woah! Calm down o'er there! Just ignore tru7th, he can be unconciously abrasive sometimes. Can't you, tru7th? ; )

What he was trying to say was, this subject has been debated till the cows come home. And I mean, the cows have come home, and set up camp, and started gnawing on the furniture. That's how long the forum's been debating it.

Personally, I don't have Halo, so I can't say anything about the debate one way or another. But there is a sort of agreement between those who do believe that the stories are connected that, yes, it happened in between the UESC Marathon's transit. How, and why, and why nobody noticed the Ph'for, and so forth, are still quite up for debate. Somewhere around here there was a quite good theory, or perhaps it was on the HBO forums (Halo has it's own forums, similar to this one). Perhaps you should look there, or perhaps a kind soul has the link, or a transcript. (Hint ; ), Hint ; ))

Just making sure there's no mistunderstanding. After all, Tru7th is a valuble member of this community, and we'd all be sad if you removed his behind. : )

Service With A Smile : ),
Scifiteki

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Truth- Marathon and HaloBen Hueber 7/8/02 1:19 p.m.
     Re: The Truth- Marathon and HaloJohannes Gunnar 7/8/02 1:32 p.m.
           Re: The Truth- Marathon and Halodarky 7/8/02 2:12 p.m.
                 Re: The Truth- Marathon and HaloM-Class 7/8/02 2:36 p.m.
                       Re: The Truth- Marathon and HaloJacke 7/8/02 5:15 p.m.
     Re: The Truth- Marathon and HaloTru7h 7/8/02 5:58 p.m.
           Re: The Truth- Marathon and HaloBen Hueber 7/8/02 8:28 p.m.
                 The Many Truths- Marathon and HaloScifiteki 7/8/02 11:50 p.m.
                       Re: The Many Truths- Marathon and HaloTru7h 7/9/02 11:54 a.m.
                       Re: The Many Truths- Marathon and HaloBen Hueber 7/9/02 10:21 p.m.
                 Re: The Truth- Marathon and HaloTru7h 7/9/02 1:56 p.m.
                       Re: The Truth- Marathon and HaloJohannes Gunnar 7/9/02 3:01 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.