/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Escape!! 2 (very limited spoilers)
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 7/8/02 8:34 a.m.

I just finished playing Scott Noblitt's new scenario, Escape!! 2, over the weekend, which is why there havent' been any Rubicon Volunteers posts in the last few days ;-) It's really an excellent scenario and I heartily recommend it to all with reasonably advanced skills. If you ever wondered what it would be like to take on a room full of blue hunters and survive the explosions, this scenario's for you! Or a room with several major Juggs and MOAHs! Great game play and lots of action and exploration. Very playable on TC.

Scott has also shown himself yet again to be the absolute master of vacuum levels, but keep some extra saved games around! In his first Escape!! scenario, he showed us one type of vacuum level. The one in Escape!! 2 is nearly as difficult, but very, very different. Instead of wide open areas, you have very tight quarters and a lot to do, with a limited O2 supply. Definitely the most difficult level in the scenario - you really need to strategize with this one. According to the inventory, I was shy a couple of O2 canisters, so there may still be some secrets that I missed.

Speaking of secrets, there are a lot of them here, with lots of goodies to collect. You'll need them, as I actually ran out of ammo by the end of the second level! There's also a secret term, but I'm not telling you where it is ;-)

Great going, Scott - this is a good one.

Scott's homepage

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Escape!! 2 (very limited spoilers)Steve Levinson 7/8/02 8:34 a.m.
     Re: Escape!! 2 (some more spoilers)Scott Noblitt 7/8/02 11:09 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.