/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The first kid on my block with a confirmed kil
Posted By: Mark LevinDate: 7/2/02 1:57 a.m.

In Response To: Re: The first kid on my block with a confirmed kil (:: Beer Can ::)

: So, Johannes: Can you get me Bjork Gudmunsdottir's phone number?

"Uh, your wife's on the phone again..."

"Your wife?!"

"I don't have a wife."

"She says she's your wife."

"Look, just tell this woman that she's crazy. Just because I'm famous and sexy doesn't mean that someone can just go and marry me the second I leave the room."

"What room?"

"Look, listen everybody... please? Listen to me. I have a hit song about a knife... and yes, I'm married. And that is why I want you to hang up right now."

(What this has to do with Bjork is a story for another day...)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The first kid on my block with a confirmed killTru7h 7/1/02 3:47 p.m.
     I've called in the nice men in white coats *NM*Vid Boi 7/1/02 4:12 p.m.
     Re: The first kid on my block with a confirmed kilJohannes Gunnar 7/1/02 5:00 p.m.
           Re: The first kid on my block with a confirmed kil:: Beer Can :: 7/1/02 6:23 p.m.
                 Re: The first kid on my block with a confirmed kilMark Levin 7/2/02 1:57 a.m.
                       Are those guys coming? *NM*Inverted Sock Puppet 7/2/02 4:32 a.m.
                       Re: The first kid on my block with a confirmed kil:: Beer Can :: 7/2/02 1:00 p.m.
                 Re: The first kid on my block with a confirmed kilJohannes Gunnar 7/2/02 5:19 a.m.
                       Re: The first kid on my block with a confirmed kil:: Beer Can :: 7/2/02 1:10 p.m.
                             Re: The first kid on my block with a confirmed kilJohannes Gunnar 7/3/02 4:06 a.m.
                                   Re: The first kid on my block with a confirmed kil:: Beer Can :: 7/3/02 11:50 a.m.
     Re: The first kid on my block with a confirmed kil[Tycho?] 7/1/02 5:48 p.m.
           Re: The first kid on my block with a confirmed kilJohannes Gunnar 7/2/02 5:17 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.