/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Rubicon Volunteers Delay
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 6/22/02 3:28 p.m.

Just wanted to let you know what I've been up to and that there will be a delay of a few days, more than likely, before my next major post.

I've extracted all of the chapter screens and the most pertinent terminal picts from the Rubicon Map file - a total of 1.4MB with moderate JPEG compression. I've placed them on my Earthlink web server account, which I don't think has the same restrictions that Mac.com does. This is probably not a permanent site, however, so picture links may ultimately break. I will soon start going over the chapter screens as a separate thread, starting with those we've already passed. I will then add to this thread at the appropriate times. I will also add discussions of graphic elements in terminal picts to those threads where they are appropriate. I'll probably need a lot of help from Scott and Chris on this!

Finally, I've been systematically going back through the levels we've already covered, capturing the relevant discussion from the forum and adding it to my copies of the HTML that I've already generated for each level. When I'm done with the whole thing, I hope to put everything together and post it if I can find someone willing to host it. Scott and Chris - could this go on the Marathon Rubicon web site at bungie.org?

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon Volunteers DelaySteve Levinson 6/22/02 3:28 p.m.
     Kick ass work Steve! Keep up the good work*NM* *NM*Ernie 6/22/02 3:47 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers DelayMark Levin 6/22/02 5:40 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers DelayC Lund 6/23/02 2:13 a.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers DelaySteve Levinson 6/24/02 1:46 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.