/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Breathing Nothing/Canned
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 6/21/02 7:48 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Breathing Nothing/Canned (Scott)

: take it or leave it, but i think one thing worth addressing at least a little
: bit in each entry is the content of related chapter screens and terminal
: art. there are things to be found.

That's a very good point, Scott. I have mentioned terminal art twice - something about a circularly polarized magnetic field, and a fragment of a message from Infinity. I have been focusing a lot on the levels themselves. I did consider including actual chapter screens and terminal art in the series, but there is no website that includes these and I'd need to blow a lot of my Mac.com drive space and bandwidth to store copies there. I hope that you and Chris will eventually add to the Rubicon website (at least get the forum working again), perhaps add a map of the posts from the Volunteers effort (well, maybe not the stuff on gun control), and include detailed copies of art and terminal screens similar to what Hamish has done on the story page.

What I will do if there is interest is to go back and take a fresh look at the chapter screens and terminal art for the levels I have already done. I'll then post addenda here with my own interpretations for anything that seems to be relevant.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon Volunteers - Breathing Nothing/Canned AirSteve Levinson 6/20/02 6:36 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Breathing Nothing/CannedScott 6/21/02 12:39 a.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Breathing Nothing/CannedSteve Levinson 6/21/02 7:48 a.m.
                 Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Breathing Nothing/CannedMJones 6/21/02 12:48 p.m.
                       Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Breathing Nothing/CannedSteve Levinson 6/24/02 7:26 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Breathing Nothing/Canned Ben A. Potter 6/21/02 6:08 p.m.
           Hear, hear ! *NM*Inverted Sock Puppet 6/22/02 1:47 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.