/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Request for levels
Posted By: ErnieDate: 6/11/02 9:50 p.m.

Hello all,
To cut down on my workload for my 9 level scenario entitled "Where Monsters Are In Dreams", I wanted to ask the Marathon community:

Are there any existing Pfhor ship levels and UESC ship levels that I could use (with permission, full credit given) in my scenario?

My scenario has 2 main planks, and a subplank to the first that ties into the 2nd. Believe me, its less complex and more fun than you'd think.

I'm really looking for a 'whole ship' type of geometry in both the Pfhor and UESC ship cases.
I've considered using the original Pfhor ship (ported into Rubicon, its the level called "Not this again" I think) to fill my need for a Pfhor ship.

I haven't decided on a UESC ship. I looking for one (in both cases really) that has at least an engineering, bridge, core, armory, general things you'd find on a well constructed Marathon ship level.

Please, anyone with info or a cool ship level they want in a small scenario (9 levels... plus chapter screens.. maybe an ending movie. :} ) post here or contact me. I'm using the Rubicon's texture set since the scenario will require rubicon.

With those levels out of the way, I'll be free to create the last level, a the second Jjaro citadel.

Regards,
Ernie

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Request for levelsErnie 6/11/02 9:50 p.m.
     Re: Request for levelsScott Noblitt 6/12/02 9:29 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.