/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Frog blast the vent core! Today on radio...
Posted By: Vid BoiDate: 5/26/02 11:11 p.m.

My dad finally came to his senses and said "frog blast the vent core" while on radio this morning. He took some of the coolness away by also saying it was from a computer game (doh) but at least he (in a way) apologized to us for using our phrase (he's not a marathon fan) at the end of his 5 minutes. If you can't speak Swedish, all you'll hear is the frog blast the vent core so never mind the above.

Just listen to it with RealPlayer here, I think. Since RealPlayer still hasn't been released for Mac OS X (lazy bastards) I can't listen to it to see if it's from today or last monday. But frog blast the vent core is the first thing he says...if it's not, it's the wrong file...

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Frog blast the vent core! Today on radio...Vid Boi 5/26/02 11:11 p.m.
     Matt! Give him bungie shwag!Jonah 5/27/02 2:17 a.m.
     Re: Frog blast the vent core! Today on radio...Jacke 5/29/02 1:25 p.m.
           Re: Frog blast the vent core! Today on radio...Vid Boi 5/29/02 4:26 p.m.
                 Still no reply after about 5 days =/ *NM*Vid Boi 6/2/02 3:13 p.m.
                       Matt is up to no good again... *NM*D-M.A. 6/2/02 3:18 p.m.
     Re: Frog blast the vent core! Today on radio...Tru7h 5/29/02 2:55 p.m.
           Re: Frog blast the vent core! Today on radio...Jacke 5/30/02 7:14 a.m.
                 yes plz *NM*Tru7h 5/30/02 3:04 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.