/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

A DAGGER IN MY HEART
Posted By: KetarelDate: 5/12/02 11:25 p.m.

This is a complaint about bungies recently re-launched e-store. I just went there today, hoping to pick up Marathon 1 and 3 for the mac....and to my HORROR i was not able to do so....so i e-mailed bungie to complain....I'm not sure if they ever got that e-mail...but if they did, they didn't feel the need to respond... therefor I am coming to you, the loyal Marathon fans, for help..... We must put an end to this lack of respect for such a legendary game... I say we take all the steps nessary to ensure that bungie once again puts ALL of the Marathon games available for purchase on the bungie store as separate items (or as a box set...none of this 'action sack' crap) so that the few who were left out may bask in all the glory that is Marathon. (note: e-mailing them dosen't seem to work...my next plan of action is to write them a letter...)

...ah yes, I remember back when i first played Marathon 2 (the first Marathon game i played)... I remember as i sat in awe of the beautiful graphics as the first level, Lh’owon, started....i remember reading the terminals over and over again, trying to memorize everything i could....i remember waking up at 5AM every day, sneaking downstairs to my computer room, and playing it until school started (i was about 13 at the time)....ah yes, those were the days......

How can bungie knowingly deprave anyone of such a wonderful game?

On another note: when i first herd about HALO, i honestly wet my pants...
Then i herd how M$ bought the HALO project...or bought bungie....or something like that....then sank into a deep depression...
THEN i actually played HALO....never have i been so let down....
I can honestly say that HALO was a descrace to all that is Marathon.... I can only hope that the Mac version is far superior to the xbox version...if not, i think i might have to kill myself.....or e-mail bungie some more...either way, it will be a loss to everyone that loves the Marathon series as much as i do...

So to summerize: WE MUST CONVINCE BUNGIE TO ONCE AGAIN START SELLING THE MARATHON GAMES! ...AND HALO SUCKS!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to hear me out...

-Ketarel

Have they no shame?

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

A DAGGER IN MY HEARTKetarel 5/12/02 11:25 p.m.
     argKetarel 5/12/02 11:41 p.m.
     Re: A DAGGER IN MY HEARTMark Levin 5/13/02 12:08 a.m.
           Re: A DAGGER IN MY HEARTBoomer 5/13/02 12:35 a.m.
     The only answer is suicide *NM*archon 5/13/02 2:09 a.m.
     Re: A DAGGER IN MY HEARTJohannes Gunnar 5/13/02 5:03 a.m.
           Re: A DAGGER IN MY HEARTKetarel 5/13/02 5:32 a.m.
     Re: A DAGGER IN MY HEARTRick Blaine 5/13/02 11:02 a.m.
     Try this link, KetarelYossarian 5/13/02 11:15 a.m.
           Re: Try this link, KetarelKetarel 5/13/02 12:01 p.m.
                 Re: Try this link, KetarelKetarel 5/13/02 12:05 p.m.
                       AHHH POPUPS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!Tru7h 5/13/02 3:11 p.m.
                             Re: AHHH POPUPS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!Tru7h 5/13/02 3:15 p.m.
     Re: A DAGGER IN MY HEARTMatt 5/13/02 12:28 p.m.
           Re: A DAGGER IN MY HEARTarchon 5/13/02 3:02 p.m.
           Re: A DAGGER IN MY HEARTKetarel 5/14/02 5:58 a.m.
                 Re: A DAGGER IN MY HEARTHamish Sinclair 5/14/02 6:58 a.m.
                 Re: A DAGGER IN MY HEARTarchon 5/14/02 2:39 p.m.
                 Re: A DAGGER IN MY HEARTMazilurik 5/14/02 2:40 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.