/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eroc tnev
Posted By: D-M.A.Date: 4/23/02 5:15 a.m.

Bob was sitting in his office picking his nose. He was considering eating the big mucus on his fingertip. He hated eating snot, it disgusted him just thinking about it. But if he didn't, the pink elephants might come and suck out his brain at night, while he was asleep. He knew that wasn't true of course. But it was something his older brother had told him when he was a kid, and ever since that day, he had eaten his own snot from time to time.
He moved his index finger towards his open mouth and stuck it in. He sucked the snot from his finger and slowly tried to swallow it.
As he was swallowing the snot, there was a sudden static flash in the room. Out of nowhere appeared a tall human infront of his desk. The human was dressed in heavy armour. The armour was covered with several strings of ammo and two holsters, one on each side was holding two pistols. In his hands the human was holding a huge machinegun, covered with blood and green goo. The face was covered by a dirty stained visor-plate.
Bob started choking on the snot in his throat. The human lifted the visor-plate so that his face became visible, just as Bob coffed up the snot. The snot splattered out in the humans face. The human took a step back and raised his machine gun.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" the tall human screamed at Bob.
Bob was so shocked that he couldn't say a word, he just froze in his seat with his lower lip going rapidly up and down.
"Are you a retard or something?" the tall human asked.
Bob could feel his left leg go warm, and urine started dripping down into his shoe.
"Hamish Sinclair?" the tall human asked.
"W-w-w-wh-wha-wha-t?" Bob managed to say.
"I asked if you have any beer!"
"N-n-n-n-gha-n-oouo."
The tall human took a look around the office and his sight fastened on the ventilation system above Bob.
"Do you have something to stand on so I can get up on your desk? I can't climb more than 0.3 world units in this darn suit."
"Wh-who are y-y-you?" Bob asked.
"I'll just take some books from these shelves over here." the human said, and started pulling out books from some shelves and piled them up on the floor near the desk.
"Wh-wh-why d-d-doo y."
"Oh I just thought I should blast the vent core, you know, just in case."
The tall human stepped up on the desk and stretched his arms upwards towards the ceiling. As he was about to remove the vent, the desk gave away under him. As the heavy human went through the desk and landed on the floor, the floor gave away as well. A huge hole was left in the floor infront of Bob where his desk had just been. Bob could hear heavy crashing and banging loud noises from the hole, as the human went straight through the floors underneath Bobs office.
The human landed with a big bang in the lobby on the reception-desk. The receptionist, a tall blond Swede with a slender figure was sitting drinking her Gevalia coffee. The blond started choking on the coffee as the tall human fell down onto her desk, and spitted out the coffee into the tall humans face.
"Is that some sort of greeting?" The tall human asked the blond.
The blond looked at her coffee and bursted out in laughter. The tall human gave the blond a retard look and got up on his feet. He picked up a newspaper from the desk and checked the date. 4/24/2002.
"SUCK ME SIDEWAYS!" The tall human exclaimed.
"Uhm, okay." The blond said in a cheery voice.
The tall human considered this for a moment, but decided not to. He had to go back and make this right. The consequenses for this could be catastropfhic.

Bob was sitting in his office picking his nose. He was considering eating the big mucus on his fingertip. He hated eating snot, it disgusted him just thinking about it. But if he didn't, the pink elephants might come and suck out his brain at night, while he was asleep. He knew that wasn't true of course. But it was something his older brother had told him when he was a kid, and ever since that day, he had eaten his own snot from time to time.
He moved his index finger towards his open mouth and stuck it in. He sucked the snot from his finger and slowly tried to swallow it.
As he was swallowing the snot, he changes his mind and spitted out the big mucus. He got a funny feeling of déja vu as the mucus splattered out over his computer-screen.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eroc tnevD-M.A. 4/23/02 5:15 a.m.
     Re: Eroc tnevBoomer 4/23/02 7:48 a.m.
           Re: Eroc tnevJacke 4/23/02 8:22 a.m.
           Re: Eroc tnevD-M.A. 4/23/02 12:25 p.m.
     Re: Eroc tnevNate of B.org 4/24/02 8:11 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.