/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Diff song, but who sing THIS song in The simpsons?
Posted By: ErnieDate: 4/18/02 9:32 p.m.

Woah, cool. You guys solved the otehr fellow who was seeking info on a song featured in the simpsons. I know its HORRIBLY off topic of the Marathon story forum but...

In the episode of The Simpsons where Homer and Marge are SENTANCED by a "Judge Judy" kind of character (the voice for this mean red haired judge is done by the same actor as the MOM in 'Malcome in the Middle' on Fox network) in court for being 'bad parents', Homer and Marge, [after freeing themselves from a 18th century style contraption] (it holds your head and wrists in a block of wood), they wreck this Judges houseboat.
Before there sentanced again, the OLD judge (a black guy) comes back from vacation and puts a snowglobe or a statuette of some kind down, and over rules all the mean woman judges rulings.

NOW... as the credits at the END are playing in THIS EPISODE, what *SONG* is playing? I can hum the intro... and i can't find the name OR artist who does the song!

Please help, its detracting from me playing Marathon (due to the, uh.. searching. Ya thats it!).

Thanks in advance!

-Ernie[]

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Diff song, but who sing THIS song in The simpsons?Ernie 4/18/02 9:32 p.m.
     Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the Reaper" *NM*Callie21V 4/19/02 8:50 a.m.
           ***Hugs Callie21V Thanks! *NM* *NM*Ernie 4/19/02 10:21 p.m.
     [OT] Learn to love snpp.comKanen Faud'r 4/20/02 1:49 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.