/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!
Posted By: Vid BoiDate: 3/29/02 3:24 a.m.

On heroic, at least. Now I just have to do it again in legendary. And here's a list of ide effects this game has had on my mental and physical health, for anyone who is thinking of buying it:

I keep trying to turn on the flashlight on my head when it's too dark. (Especially when trying to connect scart cables to the back of my vcr. The designer of scart cables was evil. Scart cables should be illegal.)

I keep complaining about how the sun shining through trees looks unrealistic every day on my way to school. (This being in the real world)

I've been spending so much time in my soft & comfy bed playing Halo that everything I sit on now feels as made of stone.

I can't concentrate on anything because every time I close my eyes (including blinking) I see Halo!

I keep wanting to get to places faster by jumping down whole flights of stairs and jumping out of 2nd floor windows!

Whenever someone gives me directions to something, I get surprised that their voices don't keep reminding me after I've come halfway, and that I can't see the little red arrow ANYWHERE!

I can't feel my palms.

I'm losing my ability to..hm...I have no idea what this common and often used term is in english, but you know, I can't twist my fingers far enough back to get the loud cracking sound... What in the world is it called? Jag kan inte knaka med knogarna! =)

So think of that before you play!

By the way, the story in Halo is a bit...shallow, dont you think? I mean, sure, it's a great story & stuff, but it doesn't quite live up to Bungie standards (meaning it's not Marathon)
* seven bungie fans in overcoats jump from the darkness and carry Vid Boi away *

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!Vid Boi 3/29/02 3:24 a.m.
     Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!Tasnu Arakun 3/29/02 4:05 a.m.
           Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!Johannes Gunnar 3/29/02 5:27 a.m.
                 Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!REB 3/29/02 7:27 p.m.
           Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!Andrew Nagy 3/29/02 12:25 p.m.
                 Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!Tasnu Arakun 3/29/02 12:47 p.m.
     Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!Jester 3/29/02 10:07 a.m.
           *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*[zudo] 3/29/02 10:38 a.m.
                 Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Andrew Nagy 3/29/02 12:20 p.m.
                       Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Tru7h 3/29/02 2:12 p.m.
                             Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Vid Boi 3/29/02 3:52 p.m.
                                   Haha!Djof 3/29/02 6:32 p.m.
                                   Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Alfred Mordeir 3/30/02 9:15 a.m.
                                         Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*zudo 3/30/02 11:20 a.m.
                                               Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Alfred Mordeir 4/2/02 7:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*[zudo] 4/2/02 1:43 p.m.
                                                           Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Alfred Mordeir 4/2/02 9:16 p.m.
                                                                 Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Inverted Sock Puppet 4/3/02 12:38 a.m.
                                                                 Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*[zudo] 4/3/02 2:25 a.m.
                                                                       Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Inverted Sock Puppet 4/4/02 5:41 p.m.
                                                                             LOL fair enough :D *NM*zudo 4/5/02 2:49 a.m.
                                         Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Vid Boi 3/31/02 1:52 p.m.
                                               Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*archon 3/31/02 4:01 p.m.
                                               Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*ferrex 4/1/02 10:48 a.m.
                                                     Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Claude Errera 4/1/02 11:58 a.m.
                                                           Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Vid Boi 4/1/02 3:31 p.m.
                                                                 Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*[zudo] 4/2/02 1:45 p.m.
                                                                       Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Claude Errera 4/3/02 1:13 p.m.
                                                                             Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*[zudo] 4/3/02 1:28 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Vid Boi 4/3/02 2:10 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*[zudo] 4/3/02 4:07 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Claude Errera 4/3/02 2:41 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*[zudo] 4/3/02 4:04 p.m.
                             Re: *halo story (such that it is) spoiler*Andrew Nagy 3/29/02 7:25 p.m.
     I take some of that backVid Boi 3/29/02 11:27 a.m.
           FoRDjof 3/29/02 12:13 p.m.
                 Re: FoRVid Boi 3/29/02 3:53 p.m.
                       Re: FoRDjof 3/29/02 4:36 p.m.
           Re: I take some of that backAndrew Nagy 3/29/02 12:17 p.m.
     Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!archon 3/30/02 6:24 p.m.
           Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!Alfred Mordeir 4/1/02 9:22 p.m.
           Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!ERaZer 4/5/02 1:10 p.m.
                 Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!Djof 4/5/02 2:32 p.m.
                 Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!archon 4/5/02 6:05 p.m.
                 Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!Mazilurik 4/6/02 7:30 a.m.
                       Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!Alfred Mordeir 4/6/02 10:42 a.m.
                             Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!archon 4/6/02 12:49 p.m.
                             Re: Hahaaaa! I've finished Halo!Mazilurik 4/6/02 1:12 p.m.
                                   Just put it in REAL small type *NM*Tru7h 4/6/02 1:18 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.