/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: number on the 2nd glyph
Posted By: Jonathan BahamonDate: 6/1/01 4:08 a.m.

In Response To: number on the 2nd glyph (Jonathan Bahamon)

I thought about it some last night, and I was wondering: if the Phoenix is known as the "champion of heat resistance" (Shampoo, Ranma 1/2), wouldn't it make sense if there was a number concerning the opposite of heat? 32 degrees Farenheit is 0 degrees Celsius, which is the freezing point of water. It's almost like opposites, like a yin-yang thing, right?

Just some random thoughts. Don't known if these is connected to the glyphs or Marathon or any Bungie game for that matter. But sometimes someone's random thoughts can spur someone else's imagination in the right direction.

Let's work together on this , fellow Marathon otaku! This will prove that we, as a like-minded community working towards a single goal, can indeed colloaborate on what could be the cracking of one of Bungie's greatest mysteries!

Vale, amici,

Jonathan Bahamon

Post Scriptum: I hope we figure this puzzle out. It may give me hard evidence that Halo is the long-awaited sequel to Marathon!

BWA-Ha-HAHA-HAHA! <-- (my bad impression of an evil anime laugh)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

number on the 2nd glyphJonathan Bahamon 5/31/01 6:41 a.m.
     Re: number on the 2nd glyphJonathan Bahamon 6/1/01 4:08 a.m.
           Ranma 1/2 rulesThe Tiny Toad 6/1/01 12:32 p.m.
                 Re: Ranma 1/2 rules and more on the 2nd glyphRyo Asuka 6/2/01 11:27 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.