/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

*Vid Boi shakes and rants*
Posted By: Vid BoiDate: 3/16/02 12:06 p.m.

I'm re-reading the weekly Halo updates. Again. I have found otu that by reading old material while constantly thinking "I'm looking SO much forward to the release!!!" I can manage to forget that I'm unable to play the game.

*Vid Boi shakes from withdrawal symptoms*

This is the best motivation for finding a job I have ever experienced! Bungie, while you work on your next project (Phoenix?) you can think of what a bunch of good people you are who are indirectly helping a poor student get a job!

I just wish soem new movies and long texts to read could be released! I know all this stuff already, I've seen all the movies over an over... I want to see some long netplay movies! Is Randall the only one who has the ability to record movies to his computer or what?

And Bungie, please release some long text about anything, I just need something to read to get my mind off of the fact that I can't play Halo!!!!!!! Please!!! I'm almost dying here!! Don't any Bungie employees have Blog! journals?

*Vid Boi shakes from withdrawal symptoms*

Are there any OSX tools for converting Marathon films into QT movies yet? Because I SOOOO feel like recording a lot of movies and creating a long action film! I mean, iMovie is as powerful as a whole house full of professional editing equipment, and I have it on my computer, and i don't have any single thing to edit! (Except, of course, for adding various strange soundtracks to the steve ballmer monkey dance video)

Well I'm off to the webcam! And I'm going to continue reading the Halo updates!

Which makes me think about something: I accidentally, slipped into the halo forum yesterday, hough I have promised not to go there until I've played the game (Spoilers - They're everywhere!) and I noticed the subject "ha anyone figured out what's green and gooey and eats through the ground" or something. I know that's from a Halo update. I was too afraid of spoilers to read the message, but i need to know. Whas the green gooey groundeater skipped in the game, or was it not? Don't tell me more than a yes or no because if you do, I will summon a ghost that will haunt you until you are too tired to, in an extremely cool animation, throw yourself out of the way.

Well that's it for my raaaanting today, I hope you got to hear everything that you waaaaanteeed.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

*Vid Boi shakes and rants*Vid Boi 3/16/02 12:06 p.m.
     Re: *Vid Boi shakes and rants*Vid Boi 3/16/02 12:09 p.m.
     ROFLMAAAAOVid Boi 3/16/02 12:14 p.m.
     Today 1 year agoVid Boi 3/16/02 12:53 p.m.
     Ask this guyDjof 3/16/02 2:40 p.m.
           Re: Ask this guyVid Boi 3/16/02 2:43 p.m.
                 Re: Ask this guyVid Boi 3/18/02 5:04 a.m.
                       Re: Ask this guyClaude Errera 3/18/02 7:08 a.m.
                             Re: Ask this guyVid Boi 3/18/02 7:55 a.m.
                                   Re: Ask this guyClaude Errera 3/18/02 11:31 a.m.
                                         Re: Ask this guyVid Boi 3/19/02 12:11 a.m.
                             Re: Ask this guyVid Boi 3/19/02 12:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Ask this guyM-Class 4/1/02 2:06 p.m.
                       Re: Ask this guyM-Class 3/18/02 6:09 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.