/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Matt Soell Comes Through!
Posted By: ErnieDate: 2/15/02 11:43 p.m.

Kick-ASS!

Parents brought in the mail today, and I immediately saw Matt Soell's name on the return address of a Photomailer envelope. I quickly opened it, and as he promised (some may remember from a post I made quite a while back) was my Myth: The Fallen Lords Comic book.

It doesn't quite deal with marathon in the traditional sense... but its a Bungie Related thing. Now, my faith restored; I continue on with life.

Also, as a side note; I used Craig Mullins Surrealistic image of the Ruined (s'pht?) cathedral towers picture (its the first use of the famous B.org symbol if i remember correctly) in my art class.

I had to do an assignment where we copied a 'famous' artists work in the pencil/paper medium. I chose Craig Mullins much to my teachers dismay (give me a break.. Picaso... peh. ; ) )

I'll post my rendition of Craigs work (turned out nice , actually) when I get it back from being marked.

Now, for the question aspect of my post: is there any progress on the Volunteers adoption of completing Marathon: Rubicon much like the Trilogy was done?

Thanks,
/--------/
-Ernie
/--------/

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Matt Soell Comes Through!Ernie 2/15/02 11:43 p.m.
     Re: Matt Soell Comes Through!Mark Levin 2/16/02 2:13 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.