/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

My Crappy Homage to Marathon
Posted By: Jonathan BahamonDate: 2/15/02 2:43 p.m.

Howdy guys.

Well, seeing that so many people have gotten creative and made their homages to Marathon, maybe I should contribute my own dedication.

In my art class, we were doing wood carvings. I did the Marathon Symbol. Spent three weeks on that sucker just to get it right. Well, I finished it 2 weeks ago, but my possesive teacher snatched it out of my hands and whisked it off to her secret "Stuff to Submit to Art Competitions" locked cabinet. I haven't seen it for a while, I miss it so. *sniff*

Well, the art competition is this weekend. I hope that I get it back soon, because I want to take pics of it and post them up here.

Now I'm doing wire sculptures. I was going to make a Pfhor Fighter but decided against it. I did instead four stick figure samurai fighting each other, with one's torso flying off after a sword stroke. I like to think of it as my homage to Blade of the Immortal, Beserk, Lone Wolf & Cub, and all those other bloody and insanely violent manga I like to peruse.

Valete, amici,

Jonathan Bahamon

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

My Crappy Homage to MarathonJonathan Bahamon 2/15/02 2:43 p.m.
     Re: My Crappy Homage to MarathonM-Class 2/16/02 3:27 p.m.
           and beat her *nm* *NM*Red Hot Ryan 2/16/02 8:55 p.m.
                 LOL, my art teacher steals alot of my stuff too.Ernie TMBM 2/19/02 5:09 p.m.
                       Re: LOL, my art teacher steals alot of my stuff toJohannes Gunnar 2/20/02 12:32 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.