/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

More acronyms...maybe?
Posted By: AfroRyanDate: 4/11/05 8:28 a.m.

Maybe this has been said before...and maybe it hasn't. Maybe it's not even an acronym...but I'm pretty sure it is. I've checked more than one copy of both of these, and they had the same "string." Anyways, on to the actual acronyms: on the back of the Halo 2 Limited Collectors Edition cover slip, towards the bottom, there's the string "JNAMSFTFY." Again, I've checked multiple copies, and they all have it. I also found an interesting string on the Halo 2 Soundtrack (Volume One, of course). On the back, the string "EGATFIBGBCSIMAW" appears in the bottom right hand corner. It also appears on the bottom right hand corner of the back of the insert slip. It also seems that "MNNGSBTFS" appears on the middle bottom of the back of the insert slip. I realize that both of these strings are long, but as I've already stated multiple times, I've checked more than one copy of both of these, and they appeared on every one I checked. I did some snooping...and other people know about this, it's even appeared on the bungie sightings page...but I figure as long as there's a section about it here, it should proabably be mentioned. In fact, it seems someone may have already solved the Halo 2 OST one already (each letter corresponds to one of the secret skulls). I am by no means stating I was the first to discover this (although I'm proud that I discovered them on my own). I'm just saying that I think these have a place on the acronmys page.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

More acronyms...maybe?AfroRyan 4/11/05 8:28 a.m.
     This topic should be called "More acronyms...yes!"AfroRyan 4/11/05 8:51 a.m.
     Re: More acronyms...maybe?Rozinante 4/11/05 11:49 a.m.
           Re: More acronyms...maybe?AfroRyan 4/12/05 2:55 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.