/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Volunteers: Beware of Low-Flying Defense Drone
Posted By: Hamish SinclairDate: 9/29/01 4:29 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Volunteers: Beware of Low-Flying Defense Drone (REB)

: Not so fast, Dr. Sinclair! Bungie removed or changed at least 3 secret areas
: before the final release. One (well know) is on Arrival, the other is on
: Blaspheme Quarantine, and the other on Beware Of Low Flying Defense
: Drones. At first glance I though Bungie moved the entrance to the central
: room with the ammo and the enforcers into the 3x charger room, but it make
: no sense, unless that entire area were on the other side of the level
: during development. Then I began retexturing the forementioned room in 2D
: view and, thinking in 5D space, found a logical link to this other room.

Hi Raul,

Not sure I follow you here. I assume you are referring to the Bob's location on Arrival being changed and the secret areas on Blaspheme Quarantine being added and some other stuff being removed. But how do we know what stuff was changed on Beware Of Low Flying Defense Drones? Is it possible to deconstruct the map to find possible changes? Don't forget that Bungie put in a similar unaccessible weapons room in Colony Ship for Sale. So these rooms may have been designed exactly as we find them with no access. Intentional teaser rooms.

Look forward to your reply.

Cheers
Hamish

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Volunteers: Beware of Low-Flying Defense DronesMark Levin 9/27/01 2:57 p.m.
     Re: Volunteers: Beware of Low-Flying Defense DroneSidoh 9/27/01 6:13 p.m.
           Re: Volunteers: Beware of Low-Flying Defense DroneHamish Sinclair 9/27/01 10:29 p.m.
                 Re: Volunteers: Beware of Low-Flying Defense DroneMartin Antell 9/28/01 2:46 a.m.
                 Re: Volunteers: Beware of Low-Flying Defense DroneREB 9/28/01 7:00 p.m.
                       Re: Volunteers: Beware of Low-Flying Defense DroneHamish Sinclair 9/29/01 4:29 a.m.
                             Re: Volunteers: Beware of Low-Flying Defense DroneREB 9/30/01 11:20 a.m.
                                   Re: Volunteers: Beware of Low-Flying Defense DroneHamish Sinclair 10/1/01 12:40 p.m.
                                         Re: Volunteers: Beware of Low-Flying Defense DroneREB 10/1/01 7:49 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.