/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

No Money? Not a huge problem ...
Posted By: ErnieDate: 4/3/04 11:15 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon Story Forum T-Shirt Information (Siphonopho)

: So, how long would this offer stand for? I'm asking due to the fact that I
: have no job and along with that no money to spend right now.
:Until likley middle of this comming week.

I'm a nice, reasonable guy: If you would like to place an order for a S'pht Logon Tshirt (Yellow logo on Black Tshirt) *and* you can't actually pay for it right now: It's ok.

As long as you're not placing an obscene # of shirts on order, or ordering an unusual size that couldn't be easily sold in the future (like an X-Small or XX-Large) - I'm willing to accept order requests to be paid in the future. BUT: let me know in your order email that this is the case.

Besides: The T-shirt (for Medium and Large sizes, anyhow) are only $16.00 US + shipping. It wont exactly send people into the Poor Houses. They tore all those down in Ireland anyways. Or made them into Museums.

: Oh yeah...how about having our forum name printed in big yellow S'pht letters on the back? [or any lettering for that matter]:
Ah.... no.
To have customized Tshirts would mean an entirely DIFFERENT
silkscreen would needed to be burned for each person ordering a tshirt.
That's almost as insane as Durandal use to be. Your not ... rampant ... are you?

In regard to regular lettering on the front: Read tBc's post on the subject.
Silkscreened *lettering* doesn't fare too well after repeated washes.
On the other hand, thick, solid shapes (like the Marathon Logo, or S'pht Block letters) last forever. As long as you don't like to seductivly rub your shirts every day with a belt sander.
All my silkscreened shirts are done in two passes, making them extra durable.

Again: EMAIL your orders to marathonshirts@mail.com using the form information found in my last post:
http://forums.bungie.org/story/?read=28986

I'll be heading back to my hometown to start buying the Tshirts (from people's order preference) Sunday.

Be swift or have no shirt, as they say.
Regards,
-Blayne [Ernie]

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtErnie 4/1/04 3:15 p.m.
     Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtYossarian 4/1/04 4:04 p.m.
           Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtMista_B 4/1/04 8:39 p.m.
     Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtAdam Ashwell 4/1/04 4:06 p.m.
           Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive Tshirtthe Battle Cat 4/2/04 6:13 a.m.
     Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive Tshirtthermoplyae 4/1/04 4:49 p.m.
     Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtMark Levin 4/1/04 6:00 p.m.
     Count Me InSteve Levinson 4/1/04 7:03 p.m.
     Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtWejam The Carter 4/1/04 7:50 p.m.
           Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtElliott 4/1/04 8:45 p.m.
                 I second that *NM*Steve Levinson 4/1/04 9:13 p.m.
                 Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtK-chi 4/2/04 9:37 a.m.
                       Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtJohannes Gunnar 4/2/04 9:45 a.m.
                             Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive Tshirtthe Battle Cat 4/3/04 7:42 a.m.
                             Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive Tshirt)()(=__ya smellin mother __=)()( 8/28/05 1:15 a.m.
                                   Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtJohannes Gunnar 8/28/05 2:39 a.m.
                 Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive Tshirtme_43 8/28/05 1:28 a.m.
     Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtKirk 4/2/04 2:12 a.m.
           Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtJohannes Gunnar 4/2/04 11:01 a.m.
     Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtJohannes Gunnar 4/2/04 3:32 a.m.
           Marathon Story Forum T-Shirt InformationErnie 4/2/04 1:16 p.m.
                 Done. *NM*Yossarian 4/2/04 5:39 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon Story Forum T-Shirt InformationSiphonopho 4/2/04 7:51 p.m.
                       No Money? Not a huge problem ...Ernie 4/3/04 11:15 a.m.
                             Re: No Money? Not a huge problem ...Johannes Gunnar 4/4/04 12:15 a.m.
                 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *NM*the Battle Cat 4/3/04 7:51 a.m.
                       Re: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!flopkinz 2/7/05 5:33 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon Story Forum T-Shirt Informationsajid ali hakro 6/17/04 11:25 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon Story Forum T-Shirt Informationukimalefu 6/17/04 11:46 a.m.
                             Re: Marathon Story Forum T-Shirt InformationJohannes Gunnar 6/18/04 11:37 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon Story Forum T-Shirt InformationErnie 6/18/04 1:47 p.m.
                             Re: Marathon Story Forum T-Shirt Information *NM*collins essel 12/12/04 5:52 a.m.
                                   Re: Marathon Story Forum T-Shirt InformationBlayne 12/12/04 5:25 p.m.
                                         Re: Marathon Story Forum T-Shirt InformationChurch 1/5/05 2:00 p.m.
                                               Re: Marathon Story Forum T-Shirt InformationDesmond Jones 2/2/05 5:57 p.m.
     I like! I like! =) *NM*Vid Boi 4/3/04 3:46 a.m.
     Re: Possibility of a Story Forum Exclusive TshirtClark Haddock 12/7/04 10:21 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.