/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Marathon Eternal X 1.2.1 *LINK*
Posted By: Aaron FreedDate: 11/8/21 12:23 a.m.

We probably should’ve released this two and a half years ago, but better late than never. The biggest changes include much lower memory usage (Windows should no longer crash on load), fixes to game-breaking bugs on several levels, new and remastered sounds, refined weapon physics, and fixes to the sources of frequent complaints in a few specific levels. A detailed (although not exhaustive) change log is included in a readme bundled with the game.

If you experience any problems, let us know; there probably won’t be a 1.2.2 release, unless anyone finds anything absolutely game-breaking, but we’ll at least know to fix it in 1.3 (which will hopefully see release in 2022, but all release date estimates from me should be taken with a massive grain of salt unless I explicitly state otherwise). Also, note that many of the biggest additions and changes (i.e., the new story elements, monsters, music, landscapes, weapons, and final boss battle) are being held for 1.3: we deliberately limited 1.2.1’s feature scope to ensure it would actually be released this year.

Eternal X 1.2.1

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon Eternal X 1.2.1 *LINK*Aaron Freed 11/8/21 12:23 a.m.
     Re: Marathon Eternal X 1.2.1Lion O Cyborg 11/9/21 10:00 a.m.
           Re: Marathon Eternal X 1.2.1Lion O Cyborg 11/9/21 11:11 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon Eternal X 1.2.1Aaron Freed 11/9/21 2:36 p.m.
                       Re: Marathon Eternal X 1.2.1Lion O Cyborg 11/14/21 11:27 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.