/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Terminals in Audiobook Form Project
Posted By: Dr. WyrmDate: 7/28/20 10:09 a.m.

As I, like many of us right now, try figure out what to do with all of the free time I have currently I have found myself coming back to an old idea I had and I just wanted to shoot it into the void here and see if it had any interest. I have had the idea for a while to record a reading of the terminal texts to make a sort of audiobook of the games. Obviously there are a few problems with this as I would probably want different voices for the different entities you get messages from, I don't know how I would work in some stuff that can be relevant but isn't "readable" such as the header info, etc. As I said I am still very much in the brainstorming phase.

I have recorded and edited a reading of the Gheritt White terminal, and am planing on doing the same for the KYT term as well as the history of the S'pht as told by Thoth terminals just for fun and may post them somewhere, but would anyone have any interest in hearing a full audiobook style telling of the Marathon story? And would anyone be willing to potential record some reading for me so I can use different voices for different speakers (Leela, Durandal, Tycho, what have you)?

No worries if the consensus is, "meh, not really needed" that's totally fine, just trying to find projects and gauge interest.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Terminals in Audiobook Form ProjectDr. Wyrm 7/28/20 10:09 a.m.
     Re: Terminals in Audiobook Form ProjectTim "Mordeir" Branin 8/7/20 6:02 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.