/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon Speedrunning question
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 5/1/20 1:30 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon Speedrunning question (Godot)

: Good to know that folks still play on Total Carnage. I was wondering if this
: was a generational thing. ;)

: Cheers
: Hamish

Late arrival to Marathon here, and even I started on Normal when I first started playing in 2012. I'd been playing Halo solo on Easy (higher difficulties with my brother, Wren) for too long and had recently moved up to at least Normal and Heroic, with Legendary beginning when I got my CEA Anniversary guide. (It took less time to start playing on Total Carnage than with Halo as I believe it was either the same year or 2013)

I find it hard to come off of Legendary and Total Carnage now as lower difficulties mostly feel too easy, unless we're talking Halo 2 without the re-balance mod or at least Marathon Rubcion X & Evil.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon Speedrunning questionRE7 4/29/20 5:31 p.m.
     Re: Marathon Speedrunning questionGodot 4/30/20 4:36 a.m.
           Re: Marathon Speedrunning questionRE7 4/30/20 1:03 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon Speedrunning questionGodot 5/1/20 2:38 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon Speedrunning questionLion O Cyborg 5/1/20 1:30 p.m.
                       Re: Marathon Speedrunning question *LINK*Aaron Freed 5/2/20 11:40 a.m.
                             Re: Marathon Speedrunning questiontbcr 5/23/20 5:00 p.m.
                       Re: Marathon Speedrunning questionaperturegrillz 5/2/20 5:11 p.m.
                             Re: Marathon Speedrunning questionRE7 5/19/20 4:56 p.m.
                                   Re: Marathon Speedrunning questiontbcr 5/23/20 4:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.