/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal X Tour of Duty All Stages 1 & 3 Done
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 12/6/19 2:47 p.m.

While I've been waiting for the failure levels for chapter 2, I've done the writeups for all future stages of each chapter except the failure ones, as was mentioned here before.

While I did record my own playthroughs of the failure dreams, they will not be posted here.

My goal was to get all of this written before next Tuesday GMT so I don't make the same mistake I did with the Pathways into Darkness Tour of Duty. I will be archiving the full Tour on my log (including my scrapped failure plank coverage) so the ones I am covering can be previewed there, and the ones I am not covering can be looked at for my Tour of Duty contribution's Meta Story sake, with equal parts heartwarming, referential comedy, tearjerking and cringe guaranteed. This also lets me work on Halo 1 SPV3 while I wait on the canon failure levels and posting my share of the Tour here in turn, as I've been wanting to cover Halo SPV3 here for some time. After a rest of course.

I spent all day and night into the small hours of the morning crunching the remaining writeups as I'd put it off after I reached Chapter 4. I've been cramming Marathon harder than studying for a sports college entrance exam.

But the rest on the log will have to wait, as I intend to post Chapter 4, Chapter 5 and the Epilogue on my log tomorrow over the course of several days or so when I have time. It's currently 12:45AM 7.12.19 GMT and I've just finally finished the Final Episode. For now, nighty night.

LOC

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.