/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game Mags
Posted By: Shining RavenDate: 8/24/19 5:14 a.m.

In Response To: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game Mags (General-RADIX)

Shoving the first article through OCR and then Google Translate yields:

M her ears admit that when I first time to become a menu that fiction would not want ZRE census Mararbon on Macs, VA

hal jsem. In fact, I am very much in contact with this computer. Well, more precisely only when I walk around them in the newsroom. Yet I finally had arrived nabĺdku prosfm and therefore has ecological farm delicious kneecap to review this bra when SPFS view as an independent observer.

Story ... Somewhere in the distant future, in dobč when humanity has multiplied so much that colonization of other planets is still a need to Ným, was sent kolonizačnf ship Marathon. People looked up to her with nadčjf a new life, PFE hundred ZC VSCM was clear that spinčnf jeji mission has nedožijf. Time passed and still the same ship smékvala nou rychlosfi to your destination. On Earth, sc between TFM was replaced nčkolik generations and people slowly zapongnali. Life went on in the same stereotype. Only when the news came through the media did Earthlings awake from their lethargy.Marathon sc stopped reporting. Everywhere on Earth, people were excitedly discussing the moine causes of interference , but no one knew anything. After a long consulting the government decided to send a small fast boat operated by one man, too survey the situation. As a pilot he was chosen one of her better: Marcus Tiberius Buendia. His misc was clear to everyone. Musf will reach Marathon and find out why his residents are no longer reporting.

From the very first olumžika the ship for the first time hlédl, Marcus he was sure that NCCO not the poi-line.

As soon as he attempted to land, he knew his fears were justified. Palubnf počitač Marat hunt Durandal his visit to the ship refused. It was clear from his words that he was not working as he should . Better treatment, it seemed that the zbláz nil. He literally played with Marcus. The only luck that Marcus was prepared for such situations. After Dafil with him and his počftač obelstft Locle to guide the pfistávaa track.

As soon as exited aboard Marathon he detected stil that Durandala quite beaten. Once the computer found out what Marcus had done, he decided to prevent him from returning to Earth. Pfevzal control of his lodf and guided her out to osamč lou way vesmfrem. Marcus, well, it does not have the option by, he decided to explore CHE new home. Soon he noticed a strange-shaped machine standing near the place where his ship was just a moment ago . It must have been a niggle space vessel, no doubt about it. But he did not recognize its construction . Apparently it was not built by people. He wanted to see it foolishly, but didn't get a chance. A figure rushed from the v-distant dveff and began to shoot without hesitation. Marcus wished to have the review took a pistol. There was nothing to do. Firing his butt, he hid behind an unknown ship and plunged into battle

OWN GAME. So it was me so tro chu adjusted initial pfibčh Marathon. Both vylde with its dozvkláme of intra ALC in this game, unfortunately nacházf in a slightly different podobč only in the manual. I thought recently that intro has been a standard of computer games.

MARATHON

-------------------------------------------------- -------

graphics: 75

animation: 10

music: 75

Audio: 80

tested on: Power Mac 6100/60

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- ---- --- ----

for: nice environment, good fun

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- ---- --- ----

against: greater difficulty, little originality

speclallty: can play at up to four times the net (but no advantage)

A relatively nice Doom style game,

where instead of Aniphe there is a vetnelci.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------ -

Well I guess I was wrong sc, even that sc sometimes happens to me. On the other Scrat, who will not give Marathon on for čátku, rozhodnč you vynahradf in prixbčhu games. Nabízĺ total črylicet different levelii, in which Buderim exploring zavetfelcované corridors kolonizačnf boat, you get to see me tefskou ship vetfelal and you can use their owns a zbranč. The game is all the time bear in VFCE less frequent (less than VFCE spg) alcčnfm du chu, nutmeg therefore the main stfilet, stfilet, occasionally opens dvest and zase.stfflet.

AND WHAT IT IS AT YOUR Monita RECH ?. The graphics of the sc tiaircam quite did. The only thing I reproach are the strange looking characters of some vetfelal. VFM, it is hard to think of originálnf appearance, but to the weakest intruder looked like chivalry with a strange stfilejĺ cfm kopfm, it is perhaps a little too much. They could rather stick to the film's originals. The interiors of both LODT vypadajf total as I get them pfedsta Odessa-al. Prostfedí the Marathon me a little pfipomínalo mfstnosti Doon, but all vynahra df graphics intruder ship, which is quite origi nálnf.

A WORD ON THE CONCLUSION. I think Marathon is one of the best games on Mac. It is true that I do not even know another, but if there were more, I would probably meet with some. So if you like this style of games, I highly recommend Marathon . - Twyn

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsGeneral-RADIX 8/23/19 11:30 p.m.
     Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsShining Raven 8/24/19 5:14 a.m.
           Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsNevets01 8/28/19 5:43 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsLion O Cyborg 8/29/19 12:33 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsShining Raven 8/29/19 12:42 a.m.
                             Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsForrest of B.org 8/29/19 9:04 a.m.
                                   Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsLion O Cyborg 8/29/19 11:16 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsJabberwok 8/31/19 8:31 a.m.
                             Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsLion O Cyborg 9/1/19 10:54 a.m.
                                   Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsJabberwok 9/22/19 7:42 p.m.
                                         Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsForrest of B.org 9/23/19 9:51 a.m.
           Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsVikingBoyBilly 9/24/23 5:18 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsBob-B-Q 9/24/23 5:59 a.m.
     Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsGodot 8/24/19 11:59 a.m.
           Re: Marathon Reviews from Slovakian Game MagsLion O Cyborg 8/26/19 7:32 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.