/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal X Tour of Duty imminent
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 4/23/19 3:35 a.m.

Parts 1 to 3 that cover the prologue and all of Chapter 1 are done and all that's left is to post them. I'll probably do that tomorrow as I'm taking a little break today. I am using Eternal X Omega 1.2.

Bear in mind that they may get a bit fic-ey at points but I try to keep it down for the most part. It's at its worst so far in the "manual portion" of the prologue and the dream levels. It may or may not have been inspired by actual nightmares I had around the time I was working on it.

I am already pleased with the improvements it makes over older versions, which isn't limited just to Shining Raven's rain version of the map which I use. Screenshots are on Steam for ease of access but some of my 1.1 ones may be used for terminals to save space. Otherwise the only 1.1 screenshots will be for comparison.

Chapter 2 may be started a day or two after posting, just for a little break, but I do intend not to make this stretch on for 4 years like ended up happening with PID.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal X Tour of Duty imminentLion O Cyborg 4/23/19 3:35 a.m.
     Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty imminentLion O Cyborg 4/23/19 3:37 a.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty imminentShining Raven 4/23/19 5:08 a.m.
                 Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty imminentLion O Cyborg 4/23/19 7:38 a.m.
     Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty imminentVikingBoyBilly 4/25/19 3:30 p.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty imminentLion O Cyborg 4/26/19 6:15 a.m.
                 Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty imminentLion O Cyborg 4/26/19 6:20 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.