/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty - Bats in the Belfry (Part 1)
Posted By: MartinDate: 7/23/18 10:20 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Tour of Duty - Bats in the Belfry (Part 1) (PerseusSpartacus)

: : I don't [?know?think?believe] this scenario has enough plot

: I think you're probably right. It seemed promising at first, but it's like it
: got stuck in the second act and never really figured out how to move
: beyond there.

: Vale,
: Perseus

Yeah it has been rather disjointed. And the conclusion to come doesn't really tie things together either. Very cool first half writeup here though, really cutting through the frustration as I tried to on Sensori OverLord. There the problem was that there were too many places to go; here it is that there are too few. That first stupid secret door really got to me when I played through it for this series. And to think it has a trigger for the basement lift inside the secret as well. Just mean. And not in the modern usage meaning excellent. Secretception. Not really surprising when the level name alludes to being a bit crazy. Look forward to part two and I'd better get back to playing for my finale writeup!! It has been a while.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty - Bats in the Belfry (Part 1)PerseusSpartacus 7/23/18 3:53 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - Bats in the Belfry (Part 1)General-RADIX 7/23/18 5:32 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - Bats in the Belfry (Part 1)PerseusSpartacus 7/23/18 6:24 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - Bats in the Belfry (Part 1)Martin 7/23/18 10:20 p.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - Bats in the Belfry (Part 1)Durandal_1707 7/24/18 8:37 a.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty - Bats in the Belfry (Part 1)VikingBoyBilly 7/26/18 3:17 a.m.
                                   Re: Tour of Duty - Bats in the Belfry (Part 1)Durandal_1707 7/26/18 7:33 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.