/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: I R LEET BOARD HACKER!!!! ROFL
Posted By: Durandal_1707Date: 7/22/18 5:10 p.m.

In Response To: Re: I R LEET BOARD HACKER!!!! ROFL (Shining Raven)

: I merely right-clicked, chose "Inspect Element" at the appropriate
: moment, edited the source of the page to insert my reply title, and hit
: "Post Message." Otherwise, it was impossible, as it seemed any
: text I would enter would disappear when the page rotated. I wish I had the
: presence of mind to edit out the quotation and thus preserve - or better,
: edit - your code, but I was laughing too hard.

: window.onload = () => {const audio =
: document.createElement('audio');audio.setAttribute('src',
: 'http://pid.bungie.org/files/sk1.mp3');audio.play();document.getElementsByTagName('img')[1].setAttribute('src',
: 'https://i.imgur.com/xaHogpk.png');const colors = ['black', 'black',
: 'white', 'black']; const body = document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0];
: let i = 0; const woot = document.createElement('div'); woot.innerHTML = '
: WOOT! '; woot.hidden = true; body.appendChild(woot); const interval =
: setInterval(() => { if (i === 3) { i = 0; woot.hidden = false; } else {
: i++; woot.hidden = true; } )`; body.setAttribute('bgcolor', colors[i]); },
: 1000);}

Unfortunately, you have not yet learned the evil technique that's needed to trick the board into actually executing the code. Fear not, though, for I shall run your custom version:

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Why is the story forum insecure?VikingBoyBilly 7/16/18 10:22 p.m.
     Re: Why is the story forum insecure?Forrest of B.org 7/17/18 8:01 a.m.
           Re: Why is the story forum insecure?treellama 7/18/18 3:54 a.m.
                 Re: Why is the story forum insecure?VikingBoyBilly 7/19/18 12:01 p.m.
                       Re: Why is the story forum insecure?ukimalefu 7/19/18 10:22 p.m.
                       lol *NM*irons 7/20/18 3:18 a.m.
                       Re: Why is the story forum insecure?xcalibur 7/20/18 5:34 a.m.
                             Re: Why is the story forum insecure?Durandal_1707 7/21/18 2:06 p.m.
                                   NM, apparently it's not *that* outdated :-P *NM*Durandal_1707 7/21/18 2:06 p.m.
                                         I take it back!Durandal_1707 7/21/18 2:27 p.m.
                                               Okay, it filters script tags...Durandal_1707 7/21/18 2:31 p.m.
                                                     LOL!Durandal_1707 7/21/18 2:33 p.m.
                                                           Okay, let's try that againDurandal_1707 7/21/18 2:34 p.m.
                                                                 *This* time...Durandal_1707 7/21/18 2:35 p.m.
                                                                       I R LEET BOARD HACKER!!!!Durandal_1707 7/21/18 2:59 p.m.
                                                                             Re: I R LEET BOARD HACKER!!!! ROFL *NM*Shining Raven 7/21/18 9:39 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: I R LEET BOARD HACKER!!!! ROFLDurandal_1707 7/22/18 5:45 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: I R LEET BOARD HACKER!!!! ROFLShining Raven 7/22/18 1:15 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: I R LEET BOARD HACKER!!!! ROFLDurandal_1707 7/22/18 5:10 p.m.
                                                                       Re: *This* time...VikingBoyBilly 7/22/18 1:25 a.m.
                                                                             Re: *This* time...Durandal_1707 7/22/18 6:21 a.m.
                                                                                   HAAAAAAAAAX! *NM*Bob-B-Q 7/22/18 8:17 a.m.
                                                                                         Ceiling Cat is Watching Your HaxDurandal_1707 7/22/18 9:18 a.m.
                                               Re: I take it back!VikingBoyBilly 7/22/18 1:16 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.