/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the Gate
Posted By: MartinDate: 1/16/18 10:26 a.m.

In Response To: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the Gate (VikingBoyBilly)

Okay so first of all: I don't think I had ever realised that this map represents a gun. That first terminal makes it pretty clear. Less so the map, but they did do a decent job! That terminal also mentions, "a technician had been working on the local teleporters", which I now think refers to the spots between the pillars that port us in past the force fields. I initially found those out by just being suspicious of everything on the map.

On the other hand, I had never found the SPNKR before the run when I went through for the map pics and such. Nor the one on the previous level, which would have rendered this level's main secret unnecessary, froodiness unaccounted for.

But yes, intended is to teleport in to the Pattern Buffer, drop the platform, and go through that way. The side ledges can be reached with running "jumps". It is a pretty weird level all-told.

Re The X Files, yeah they certainly did milk their lack of answers over many seasons. All one really had to watch was actually the finales; they were the only things that came close, but always ended up disappointing at the start of the next season. Have not bothered with the revival.

Guess I'm up again next, and for most of the rest of the scenario? And I think that requires PS uploading more pics, so we'll try to get that sorted also :)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GateVikingBoyBilly 1/15/18 11:55 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GateGeneral-RADIX 1/15/18 4:26 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GateVikingBoyBilly 1/15/18 5:30 p.m.
                 Scott Cawthon, you mean? *NM*PerseusSpartacus 1/15/18 6:35 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GateMartin 1/16/18 10:26 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GateVikingBoyBilly 1/16/18 12:42 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GatePerseusSpartacus 1/17/18 7:13 a.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GateMartin 1/17/18 12:02 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.