/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: What is the best folder structure for Weland?
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 1/15/18 11:28 a.m.

In Response To: Re: What is the best folder structure for Weland? (Shining Raven)

: That's all right. Just throwing it out there for anyone else who may be
: reading!

: Yeah, I understand how college does that - your education is more important
: than Marathon!

Certainly not. At least not this one anyway compared to last year, when I got to dabble in "Durandal's Playtime" i.e. a pen testing class, basic binary mathematics and other such goodies relating to hardware and software. This year is more like the stats picking sequence at the start of System Shock 2, only more boring, minus time I was an intern for the university's language centre administration. (The college course is run out of the uni due to having more space for them. A shame because the uni is in the arse end of town.)

: Next big M1R update will be up tomorrow, not much new content but lots of
: bugfixes and it's moved to it's own scenario now.

I should give it a go. I've also been replaying Mother lately in between Marathon and Halo. Maybe I'll make a start on the following the Forge tutorial instructions at the weekend if I remember. I've been taking the manual into class to read during break and on the bus home.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

What is the best folder structure for Weland?Lion O Cyborg 1/13/18 3:00 a.m.
     Re: What is the best folder structure for Weland?Shining Raven 1/14/18 5:32 a.m.
           Re: What is the best folder structure for Weland?Lion O Cyborg 1/14/18 10:27 a.m.
                 Re: What is the best folder structure for Weland?Shining Raven 1/14/18 3:11 p.m.
                       Re: What is the best folder structure for Weland?Lion O Cyborg 1/15/18 7:15 a.m.
                             Re: What is the best folder structure for Weland?Shining Raven 1/15/18 10:32 a.m.
                                   Re: What is the best folder structure for Weland?Lion O Cyborg 1/15/18 11:28 a.m.
     Re: What is the best folder structure for Weland?ThatGuy 1/23/18 9:15 p.m.
           Re: What is the best folder structure for Weland?VikingBoyBilly 1/24/18 1:51 a.m.
           Don't actually do this. *NM*Bob-B-Q 1/24/18 8:02 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.