/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 1/2/18 12:12 p.m.

In Response To: Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac? (treellama)

: I only ever use it to see what's going on while using a recharger in a net
: game. So, I almost never use it. But when I do I have it set to A/D (I use
: WQSE for movement)

When I use glancing in the Windows games, it's for peeking around corners ala System Shock's lean controls or the glance controls in PID. Otherwise the mouse is indeed more useful.

My older brother refuses to play Marathon with me anymore since me and him played Durandal co-op on Xbox and I kicked his arse at a local deathmatch on Thunderdome so I'm yet to score a kill with glancing in a netgame like in the Vidmaster description in the trilogy manual.

(Side note: I guess my brother is upset that despite him beating me at Halo all the time, the roles are reversed with it's predecessor and he can't accept that)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?Lion O Cyborg 1/1/18 1:06 a.m.
     Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?VikingBoyBilly 1/1/18 3:38 a.m.
     Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?Mark Levin 1/2/18 6:27 a.m.
           Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?W'rkncacnter 1/2/18 8:57 a.m.
                 Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?PerseusSpartacus 1/2/18 4:25 p.m.
                 Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?Shining Raven 1/2/18 9:48 p.m.
                       Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?Lion O Cyborg 1/3/18 4:14 a.m.
                       Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?W'rkncacnter 1/3/18 6:59 a.m.
                             Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?Shining Raven 1/3/18 10:57 a.m.
           Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?treellama 1/2/18 11:44 a.m.
                 Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?Lion O Cyborg 1/2/18 12:12 p.m.
                       Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?VikingBoyBilly 1/2/18 3:04 p.m.
                 Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?VikingBoyBilly 1/2/18 3:04 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.