/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Virtuality Transcendent: Part 3 *MOVED*
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 12/21/17 3:48 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Virtuality Transcendent: Part 3 *MOVED* (scratskinner)

: I'd been waffling about when to post, and then that fire happened, but now
: that things look kinda stable for you now, might as well.

It's always great to read your posts. Even if I couldn't respond extensively at the time, feel free to post whenever and I will respond when I can. :)

: How far can you modify before your alts' (autopilot) goals diverge from your
: own?

They can't really. I recently updated some parts of Life in Another World that go into more detail on how exactly that works, but it's basically impossible to end up in opposition to yourself, because each instance of you running around is ultimately beholden to the will of a master instance in the background, who experiences all the things all of your instances experience, and so would stop any instance from inflicting suffering upon another, as that's would basically be just hitting yourself.

: Say you're some hell denizen that really really wants to take the
: piss out of those goody-two-shoes that wants to "redeem" them.
: (It's hell , whaddya expect?) You want to keep messing with them, and if
: you're banned or whatever, you want to keep doing it without getting
: spotted instantly. It's important to find that sweet spot between
: "can't tell it's me cause it isn't" and "actually is me and
: quickly spotted" for your sockpuppets.

As far as the system concerned, every instance of you is the same account, so you can't get around bans or whatnot via another instance. They're not exactly sockpuppets. It's more like, on conventional text-based internet, if you were able to connect multiple times to the same server under different usernames but all tied to the same account (and you are somehow able to simultaneously type into the chat box for each of those separate logins).

: It could also factor into Sue's relationship with Tom. Tom keeps giving her
: mixed signals, always changing form, yet no sinister motive behind it.
: (Xiu called tons of false alarms on him, and Tom sought out whoever it
: was kept doing this to him.) And Tom, for his part, is amazed that Sue can
: always tell it's him, no matter what form he takes or tweaks he makes.
: (Once Sue figured out how to distinguish between "Tom" and
: "troll", anyways.)

: Metis, given her pre-apocalypse Virtuality aversion, would not be so skilled.
: I imagine Sue getting this stop-and-go sense of offness as she
: incorporates her memories, stop-and go because Metis patches things to
: pass the Sue Pseudo Detector Mk. x, and then Sue, via memory
: recovery/incorporation, upgrades to Mk. x+1, and Metis has to put out
: fires again. Metis eventually realizes alts won't cut it: she has to pull
: in actually different people. And the time wasted arms racing Sue: lots of
: panic attacks from Sue, a mounting sense of dread from Tom, and too thinly
: stretched to do something conclusive like review memories in the queue or
: properly disable magic. To say nothing of her other duties: is she still
: running the world throughout all this?

: If not, (and maybe even if so, if she's mostly dealing with high-level stuff
: now, and really rusty on her early days in this incarnation) there may be
: certain aspects of organizations that Metis wasn't simulating properly,
: and which Sue would, having significant related skills, spot right off.
: (More fires for Metis to put out!)

Those are all really great ideas. :-)

: Another thought: at what point do they stop being Princess/Nystimi* and
: Murdock, with Sue and Tom's memories, and simply are Sue and Tom? I'd
: expect some skepticism ("I was some detached granny?/What! I was some
: hotheaded panphile?!") and then some gradual realization that it is
: them("It is awful tempting not to deal with all these politics./I
: do feel right when in the thick of things"). Maybe there's still some
: dissonance, enough that they use both old and new names. (Not sure on the
: hypothetical dialogue for sue.)

Yeah that's pretty much how I imagined it would play out. A strong dissonance at first, and then as the stories of their lives play out as the memories are reintegrated, slowly it starts to make sense how gramma Xiuying and young Tom became Murdock and his sister.

It would be even worse for basically everyone else being rescued, who have had their minds wiped with each of their hundreds of reincarnations, and have to then make sense of being all of those different people at once.

: *Terrible terrible wordplay alert. Ny Stimmy (later, post-virtuality) Xiu:
: something she has no doubt said many times over her career.

It took my embarrassingly long to get that.

I made a note to myself last month that maybe her name will be "Annabelle". Which came to my mind because Xiu -> Sue -> Susan -> Suzanne -> Anne -> Annabelle. It seems to fit with "Murdock" in the kind of early-industrial/late-renaissance European atmosphere that I've envisioned for the Rising of the Darklight.

Although that atmosphere itself is problematic; I have it in the back of my head that I should really figure out what the culture of the "humans" of Sphidia would look actually like, given that it's a descendent of a descendent (the early Vampire culture) of a descendent (the Old Ones of Sphidia) of the diverse multicultural future culture of actual humanity. But these stories started out as a sort of "Van Helsing"-ish setting (Murdock was basically a Van Helsing expy), before rolling in and modifying other fantasy elements to build a really original world, and long before deciding that was a virtual world. So I have to do a lot of thinking there, eventually, and names may have to be changed to fit.

: (Are minimal-syllable names a Vampire thing, or am I extrapolating too widely?

Do I have any named Vampires besides Vis? And I have no recollection now of why she is named that. It may or may not stick, per the above thoughts.

: Also, I forget: what sort of art was Xiao Do?)

Xiu Dao, or Sue Do. I had imagined it as a kind of visual art that doesn't really exist today outside of game design or special effects departments, but more immersive than that. Some hybrid of architecture, interior design, gardening, landscaping, except really really 'scaping the land, like building mountains and waterfalls and things like that, and "painting the sky" with light and cloud. She makes places of grand beauty and quiet contemplation.

: Even if you don't go for the "work your way back" approach, given
: the apparent timescale corruption works on, it's not entirely
: inconceivable for them to walk onto the scene as things go all Charlie
: Foxtrot, and return to whatever they were doing before. Or maybe Xiu is
: still basically doing hell outreach and visits both spheres of influence,
: while Tom is simply allergic to corruption from the lock-in and never
: stays in one place for long. Or even that, in their wars with each other,
: the Ice Queen/Fire King (or less far gone subordinates) recognized the
: value of people resistant to Gem subordination (if only in application to
: the enemy) and actively trained such to be further corruptionproof (and
: Sue/Tom met as opposite numbers).

Those are interesting ideas too. I had also been thinking, after the discussion of artificial character personhood that I incorporated in the recent updates to Life in Another World, that perhaps this would be a good place to explore more of the AI characters of the Sphidiverse, who I have mapped out in some more detail than I've written about thus far. (As in the variety of different species and what they're like, not so much specific individuals). Sue could take refuge in the woods among the Ents and befriend the were-Stags who live in those woods, while Tom could be more of a mountain man befriending Trolls and maybe for some reason were-Wargs too. The conflicts between those people and the encroaching civilizations of the Elves and Vampires could tie those stories together with the main action of those time periods.

: At any rate, assuming it wasn't blatantly obvious to you already: Focus on
: Sue. Tom's (post-"Life in Another World") bits, Murdock's bits:
: Show it from her point of view. Give yourself more material to work with,
: and it should be clearer how things will flow in the endgame.

Yeah, I do still intend to do that. It's just a matter of time and energy and inspiration, but in the final product I want to give her more equal screen time.

: I was referring more to the "Finally, Sue gets the spotlight" in
: the announcement you made. Unless you were always planning to do that?

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're asking, but I had always been planning for that part of the story to be more Sue-centric, and I was just making that "finally" comment because of how that related to the conversation we'd been having meanwhile.

: Also, wasn't Xiu already there when Xio saved that pocket of Virtuality? At
: any rate, being willing to do the legwork is kinda part of the
: requirements for getting to higher levels of heaven, and it would be
: less-than-virtuous for them to never actually visit Hell and leave all
: the dirty work to other people. Which you seem to be implying with
: "the ones actually going to hell".

Going down into hell isn't just a matter of choosing to do so. You also have to be a really good fighter, which Xiu is not. People who are neither nice nor skilled are confined to the introductory realm, people who prove their virtue get admitted into more heavenly realms, and people who prove their prowess get admitted into more hellish realms. People who are both kind and powerful can roam from heaven to hell and back.

Actually the more I think about it, the less sense it makes to think of the different realms as tiered, linearly, with the way I want this two-part system to work. There's meant to be one axis that's like "difficulty level", where winning lets you move one way on it, and losing kicks you back the other. You can also think of it as weight classes in traditional fighting sports: it's meant to keep the 90lb weaklings from getting pummelled by the 300lb freight trains by barring the former from the latter's fights.

Then another axis that's a more traditional heaven-hell based more on character than ability. I had been thinking of "difficulty level" pointing "down", where "hell" is just the "hardest level of the game"; while the other axis points up, where heaven is heavenly. But really they should be orthogonal: new players should start in the middle, more virtuous players get upward permission while vicious players get bumped down, and skilled players can move to the (let's say) right while losers get bumped to the left.

Anyway, the point was to be that Xiu's not a fighter but Tom is, so she can't get into the "higher difficulty levels"/"heavyweight rings" where the worst of the worst are. But you know, maybe she should be. Not only does Tom have to reform his character to become a person worth of heaven, but Xiu has to learn the skills necessary to get into the places where she can do the most good. That'd be a good character arc.

: (Now I'm wondering: are there people who leave a highish level of heaven and
: find they can't come back because their standards had slipped before they
: left? and who this would happen to, but never actually leave?)

Someone who would not be readmitted to a realm would be booted from it immediately. Say you're in a realm only accessible to the nonviolent, and then you punch someone. A merperson/angel gatekeeper being shows up and drags you down out of that realm, for the sake of all the nonviolent people in nonviolent land. If you're way up in heaven reserved for only the best of the best and you end up somehow not being so good anymore, a gatekeeper will show up and politely ask you to leave (and if you're not going to respond appropriately to polite dismissal like that, well, you're eventually getting dragged down even further).

Responding to your followup post here to keep it all in one thread:

: So I guess Metis doesn't quite have the virtuality aversion anymore, then.

By the time she's an adult she does. Well, she has the Sphidiverse aversion, at least. That new stuff is just meant to illustrate what brought her to that conclusion, the negative experiences that lead her to stay out of the Sphidiverse. (Think of it as analogous to someone who doesn't post on forums, or chat, or game. They still "use the internet", but maybe they just read Wikipedia or whatever. They have no interest in "doing stuff on the internet" that involves other people, because the internet is full of trolls and people generally not worth dealing with).

: And while the bit with Tom making connections with Athena is nice, it tilts
: the narrative even more toward Tom. Come Virtuality Transcendent, he will
: have a relationship with Metis that Sue does not, and I'm hard pressed to
: think of other characters she would interact with (given Metis's alts).

Yeah, I was realizing that as I was writing it. I just couldn't think of any relevant stuff for Xiu to be doing there. Yet. I will eventually go back and make sure that every character has stuff to be doing in every story they're relevant to. I just don't have any thoughts on it right now. And I'm so worn out even the half-assed job I'm doing now is exhausting.

: What happened when people had alts running around where they couldn't get at
: them in time when Virtuality was falling apart? They get mangled by the
: safeguards, or did the alts automatically get brought with them?

The background master instance of each user who got saved would have full memory of all the front-end instances of themselves they were running, and be able to respawn any such instances whose avatars were in realms that weren't saved.

: (Did people hash out the ethics of "adopting" native Virtuals as
: alts?)

Not sure I understand the question.

: (Was the update before the fire and I just didn't notice? or forgot? I'd been
: checking whether Xiu actually was there, and I thought "maybe he
: updated while I wasn't looking", so technically the subject line is
: false)

I've been trying to catch up on my backlog this week. The Life in Another World stuff was meant to be done two weeks ago when the fire started, but I just kinda crammed it all in on Tuesday (two days ago). I meant to do all the Death and the Other World stuff that was scheduled for last week last night, but was too depressed and uninspired to do more than the first part of it. Tonight I'm going to try to do the Pantheon Exodus stuff that was scheduled for this week, and if I can manage, to finish off the Death and the Other World stuff too, otherwise that might get bumped to next week along with the expansion of Pantheon Synthesis. I was going to post about all of that tonight or tomorrow, so that I wasn't making daily posts about just minor expansions like that.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 8/24/17 10:00 p.m.
     Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaGeneral-RADIX 8/25/17 4:53 a.m.
     Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaGeneral-RADIX 8/25/17 10:26 a.m.
           Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 8/25/17 11:06 a.m.
                 Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaGeneral-RADIX 8/25/17 11:31 a.m.
                       Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 8/25/17 11:37 a.m.
     Re: The Chronicles of Quelouvascratskinner 8/25/17 8:45 p.m.
           Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 8/25/17 9:47 p.m.
                 Re: The Chronicles of Quelouvascratskinner 8/25/17 10:53 p.m.
                       Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 8/25/17 11:36 p.m.
                             Re: The Chronicles of Quelouva — MMOSsCan-ned Food 8/26/17 7:40 p.m.
     Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaGeneral-RADIX 8/26/17 5:10 p.m.
           Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 8/27/17 8:01 a.m.
                 Re: The Chronicles of Quelouvascratskinner 8/27/17 1:13 p.m.
                       Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 8/27/17 6:22 p.m.
     Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaCan-ned Food 8/26/17 6:36 p.m.
     Nurbal Colony: Part 1Forrest of B.org 9/6/17 9:45 p.m.
           Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 1Forrest of B.org 9/7/17 8:28 p.m.
                 Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 1scratskinner 9/7/17 9:24 p.m.
                       Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 1Forrest of B.org 9/7/17 9:50 p.m.
                             Re: Nurbal ColonyCan-ned Food 9/8/17 1:42 p.m.
                                   Re: Nurbal Colonyirons 9/15/17 2:53 p.m.
                                         Re: Nurbal ColonyForrest of B.org 9/18/17 1:26 p.m.
                                               Re: Nurbal Colonyirons 9/19/17 2:11 p.m.
                 Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 3Forrest of B.org 9/8/17 8:59 p.m.
                       Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 3General-RADIX 9/8/17 9:59 p.m.
                             Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 3Forrest of B.org 9/8/17 10:44 p.m.
                       Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 3VikingBoyBilly 9/9/17 7:52 a.m.
                             Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 3Forrest of B.org 9/9/17 8:13 a.m.
                                   Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 3VikingBoyBilly 9/9/17 3:18 p.m.
                                         Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 3Forrest of B.org 9/9/17 3:56 p.m.
                                               Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 3Forrest of B.org 9/11/17 4:00 p.m.
                                                     Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 3VikingBoyBilly 9/15/17 3:29 p.m.
                                                           Re: Nurbal Colony: Part 3Forrest of B.org 9/19/17 3:11 p.m.
                       Re: Nurbal Legacy: Part 1Forrest of B.org 9/12/17 10:12 p.m.
                             Re: Nurbal Legacy: Part 1General-RADIX 9/12/17 11:17 p.m.
                             Re: Nurbal Legacy: Part 2Forrest of B.org 9/13/17 10:06 p.m.
                                   Re: Nurbal Legacy: Part 3Forrest of B.org 9/14/17 9:51 p.m.
                                         Re: Nurbal Legacy: Part 3Forrest of B.org 9/19/17 2:35 p.m.
                                               Re: Nurbal Enemy: Part 2Forrest of B.org 9/19/17 10:28 p.m.
                                                     Re: Nurbal Enemy: Part 2Forrest of B.org 9/20/17 7:48 p.m.
                                                           Columbia Resurgent: Part 1Forrest of B.org 10/3/17 9:15 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Columbia Resurgent: Part 2Forrest of B.org 10/4/17 9:29 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Columbia Resurgent: Part 3Forrest of B.org 10/5/17 9:32 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Columbia Resurgent: Part 3Forrest of B.org 10/10/17 9:57 p.m.
                                                                                   Terra Resurgent: Part 2Forrest of B.org 10/11/17 9:36 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Terra Resurgent: Part 2scratskinner 10/12/17 12:22 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Terra Resurgent: Part 2Forrest of B.org 10/12/17 12:24 p.m.
                                                                                         Terra Resurgent: Part 3Forrest of B.org 10/12/17 9:31 p.m.
                                                                                               Sol Resurgent: Part 1Forrest of B.org 10/17/17 10:37 p.m.
                                                                                                     Sol Resurgent: Part 2Forrest of B.org 10/18/17 10:09 p.m.
                                                                                                           Sol Resurgent: Part 3Forrest of B.org 10/19/17 9:49 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: Sol Resurgent: Part 3scratskinner 10/19/17 10:45 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: Sol Resurgent: Part 3Forrest of B.org 10/19/17 11:24 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Virtuality Transcendent: Part 1Forrest of B.org 10/30/17 10:10 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Virtuality Transcendent: Part 2Forrest of B.org 10/31/17 9:31 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Virtuality Transcendent: Part 3Forrest of B.org 11/1/17 9:52 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: Virtuality Transcendent: Part 3scratskinner 11/7/17 9:05 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: Virtuality Transcendent: Part 3Forrest of B.org 11/7/17 9:20 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Virtuality Incarnate: Part 1Forrest of B.org 11/7/17 9:08 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Virtuality Incarnate: Part 2Forrest of B.org 11/8/17 8:25 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Virtuality Incarnate: Part 3Forrest of B.org 11/9/17 8:55 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Virtuality Immanent: Part 1Forrest of B.org 11/14/17 8:55 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Virtuality Immanent: Part 2Forrest of B.org 11/15/17 9:03 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2scratskinner 11/16/17 1:46 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2Forrest of B.org 11/16/17 1:20 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                             Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2scratskinner 11/17/17 2:40 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2Forrest of B.org 11/17/17 4:00 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                         Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2VikingBoyBilly 11/17/17 5:57 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                               Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2Forrest of B.org 11/17/17 10:08 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                     Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2VikingBoyBilly 11/18/17 2:35 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                           Re: Eternal stuffForrest of B.org 11/20/17 10:02 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Re: Eternal stuffVikingBoyBilly 11/20/17 2:27 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Re: Eternal stuffGeneral-RADIX 11/20/17 6:32 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Re: Eternal stuffForrest of B.org 11/20/17 8:21 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Re: Eternal stuffGeneral-RADIX 11/20/17 9:19 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Re: Eternal stuffVikingBoyBilly 11/22/17 1:46 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: Eternal stuffGeneral-RADIX 11/22/17 3:30 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: Eternal stuffnevets01 11/25/17 4:37 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: Eternal stuffPerseusSpartacus 11/25/17 10:14 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: Eternal stuffForrest of B.org 11/26/17 9:25 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Re: Eternal stuffGeneral-RADIX 11/26/17 10:21 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                         Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2scratskinner 11/18/17 3:39 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                               Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2Forrest of B.org 11/20/17 10:33 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                     Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2 3cscratskinner 11/22/17 7:20 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                           Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2 3cForrest of B.org 11/22/17 9:54 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2General-RADIX 11/18/17 6:37 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                         Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2Forrest of B.org 11/20/17 10:40 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                               Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 2General-RADIX 11/20/17 1:51 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Virtuality Immanent: Part 3Forrest of B.org 11/16/17 9:57 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 3scratskinner 11/17/17 12:38 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 3General-RADIX 11/17/17 7:15 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 3VikingBoyBilly 11/17/17 12:35 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                             Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 3Forrest of B.org 11/17/17 3:23 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 3VikingBoyBilly 11/17/17 6:06 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                         Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 3Forrest of B.org 11/17/17 10:05 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: Virtuality Immanent: Part 3nevets01 11/17/17 12:46 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       The Chronicles of Quelouva are DONE! (ish)Forrest of B.org 12/29/17 8:31 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                             Re: The Chronicles of Quelouva are DONE! (ish)General-RADIX 12/30/17 1:47 a.m.
     some random thoughtsscratskinner 9/9/17 12:29 a.m.
           Re: some random thoughtsForrest of B.org 9/9/17 8:40 a.m.
                 Re: some random thoughtsscratskinner 9/10/17 2:19 a.m.
                       Re: some random thoughtsForrest of B.org 9/11/17 9:35 a.m.
                             Re: some random thoughtsscratskinner 9/12/17 5:14 p.m.
                                   Re: some random thoughtsForrest of B.org 9/12/17 6:24 p.m.
                                         Re: some random thoughtsscratskinner 9/14/17 7:53 p.m.
                                               Re: some random thoughtsForrest of B.org 9/14/17 10:13 p.m.
                                                     Re: some random thoughtsscratskinner 9/16/17 11:01 a.m.
                                                           Re: some random thoughtsForrest of B.org 9/16/17 2:56 p.m.
                                                                 Re: some random thoughtsscratskinner 9/17/17 12:13 p.m.
                                                                       Re: some random thoughtsForrest of B.org 9/18/17 8:10 a.m.
                             Re: some random thoughts 2bscratskinner 9/16/17 9:12 a.m.
                                   Re: some random thoughts 2bForrest of B.org 9/16/17 2:58 p.m.
                                         Re: some random thoughts 2bscratskinner 9/17/17 12:31 p.m.
                                               Re: some random thoughts 2bForrest of B.org 9/18/17 7:41 a.m.
           Re: some random thoughtsForrest of B.org 9/11/17 3:37 p.m.
           Re: some random thoughtsForrest of B.org 9/14/17 1:55 p.m.
     Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaGeneral-RADIX 9/11/17 8:02 p.m.
     Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 9/28/17 9:43 p.m.
           Re: The Chronicles of Quelouvascratskinner 9/30/17 1:11 a.m.
                 Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 10/2/17 9:56 a.m.
                       Re: The Chronicles of Quelouvascratskinner 10/7/17 12:53 p.m.
                             Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 10/9/17 3:14 p.m.
                                   Re: The Chronicles of Quelouvascratskinner 10/17/17 6:38 p.m.
                                         Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 10/17/17 8:23 p.m.
     Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaTycho 10/22/17 4:14 p.m.
           Re: The Chronicles of Quelouvanevets01 10/23/17 7:42 a.m.
           Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 10/23/17 10:41 a.m.
     Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 10/26/17 10:49 p.m.
           Re: The Chronicles of Quelouvascratskinner 10/27/17 1:34 a.m.
                 Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 10/27/17 8:32 a.m.
     Re: Virtuality Transcendent: Part 3 *MOVED*scratskinner 11/9/17 10:50 p.m.
           Re: Virtuality Transcendent: Part 3 *MOVED*Forrest of B.org 11/10/17 8:39 a.m.
                 Re: Virtuality Transcendent: Part 3 *MOVED*scratskinner 12/21/17 12:48 p.m.
                       noticed you've updated while doing some factchecksscratskinner 12/21/17 2:26 p.m.
                       Re: Virtuality Transcendent: Part 3 *MOVED*Forrest of B.org 12/21/17 3:48 p.m.
     Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 11/22/17 12:18 p.m.
           Future Perfect expandedForrest of B.org 11/29/17 10:00 p.m.
     Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 12/7/17 9:30 a.m.
           Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaGeneral-RADIX 12/7/17 9:43 a.m.
                 Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 12/7/17 10:24 a.m.
                       Re: The Chronicles of Quelouvascratskinner 12/8/17 7:22 p.m.
                             Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 12/9/17 8:19 a.m.
                                   Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 12/13/17 9:10 a.m.
                                         Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaGeneral-RADIX 12/13/17 3:18 p.m.
                                         Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaYossarian 12/15/17 9:58 p.m.
                                         Re: The Chronicles of Quelouvascratskinner 12/16/17 1:22 p.m.
                                               Re: The Chronicles of QuelouvaForrest of B.org 12/18/17 12:56 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.