/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of Duty
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 3/27/16 11:45 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of Duty (Lion O Cyborg)

: I hope you don't mind if I place my vote here as I don't have a Pfhorums
: account.

That's fine. I'll write down your vote somewhere and then add it onto the final tally when the time comes.

: My votes are for Tempus Irae 2: the Lost Levels and Merathon Eternal X Omega.

Err, which one? You can only vote for one - if people were allowed to vote for multiple scenarios, the system would kind of break down (some people might be overrepresented in the vote and thus the result would not give us an accurate sense of the mood of the Marathon community).

: I'd quite like to cover some of the Eternal levels. Don't see why I couldn't
: do that and PID as well.

Sure, that'd be great. If the fans do end up voting for Eternal, that is. Are there any other scenarios you might want to help with? We could really use the help for scenarios like Rubicon X or Excalibur, if you're interested.

Vale,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Poll on the Future of Tour of Duty *LINK*PerseusSpartacus 3/26/16 8:25 p.m.
     Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyLion O Cyborg 3/27/16 1:31 a.m.
           Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyPerseusSpartacus 3/27/16 11:45 a.m.
                 Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyLion O Cyborg 3/28/16 6:55 a.m.
     Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyGeneral-RADIX 3/27/16 10:22 a.m.
           Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyMartin 3/27/16 10:54 a.m.
           Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyPerseusSpartacus 3/27/16 11:49 a.m.
                 Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyGeneral-RADIX 3/27/16 3:10 p.m.
                       Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyVikingBoyBilly 3/27/16 3:35 p.m.
     Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyPhiltron 3/27/16 10:35 a.m.
           Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyPerseusSpartacus 3/27/16 7:44 p.m.
                 Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyPhiltron 3/27/16 8:32 p.m.
                       Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyPerseusSpartacus 3/28/16 6:25 a.m.
                             Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyPhiltron 3/28/16 7:04 a.m.
                                   Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyPerseusSpartacus 3/28/16 9:02 a.m.
                                         Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyPhiltron 3/28/16 9:13 a.m.
                                               Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyPerseusSpartacus 3/28/16 9:19 a.m.
                                                     Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyGeneral-RADIX 3/28/16 12:06 p.m.
                                               Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyVikingBoyBilly 3/28/16 1:01 p.m.
                                   Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyLion O Cyborg 3/28/16 9:04 a.m.
                                         Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyPerseusSpartacus 3/28/16 9:13 a.m.
     Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of Dutytreellama 3/28/16 1:59 a.m.
           Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of Duty *NM*ukimalefu 3/28/16 2:36 a.m.
           Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of Dutyukimalefu 3/28/16 2:37 a.m.
                 Re: Poll on the Future of Tour of DutyLion O Cyborg 3/28/16 6:58 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.