/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty: Game of Death and Repository Nin
Posted By: Durandal_1707Date: 12/28/15 11:01 a.m.

In Response To: Tour of Duty: Game of Death and Repository Nine (VikingBoyBilly)

This is the one where, when I played it, I found the secret exit not realizing it was the secret exit, and went off to the secret level by mistake. So, I get abruptly pulled away from my mission by this creepy Cosimo person and put in an arena with craptons of Pfhor in it, and then when I get back to the ship, I'm told that I got mysteriously beamed somewhere else by the Pfhor and that they're not sure what happened. Doesn't this suggest that Cosimo is in league with the Pfhor? They show up in his terminal graphics, too. Why was this never followed up on?

I was expecting Cosimo to be the mastermind behind the whole Pfhor attack or something, but it never did tell me who the heck this guy was.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty: Game of Death and Repository NineVikingBoyBilly 12/28/15 7:39 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Game of Death and Repository NinHokuto 12/28/15 8:01 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Game of Death and Repository NinDurandal_1707 12/28/15 11:01 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Game of Death and Repository NinGeneral-RADIX 12/28/15 6:18 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.