/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal Chapter 5
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 10/8/15 10:49 a.m.

I've just played Echos of Eden but before I move on I must ask: where have the Gravatonic blades been moved to? in their original place is a Wave Motion Cannon (portable Halo) and I can't find them anywhere else on the level before the Banshees get me.

I do like the PID monsters in this chapter though I think the sprites should be redrawn to appear scarier and given their old PID projectiles instead of fighter and S'pht shots. (the Banshees can stay as they are)

These monsters could be in a classic mode option to make way for the new monsters in the modern part of the new version so fans of older builds that do like the PID cast won't be disappointed.

I don't know why BOBs are there though. I liked how you were alone in chapter 5 with the PID monsters, adding to the feeling of horror and hopelessness that the chapter conveys.

Having annoying hoards in PID monsters may not sound like a good idea, but it can work in some levels such as big open spaces or the cave and vents of the Grotto.

Maybe have one or two others in both modes of the full build to be sparingly used like oozes and Big blue meanies as a Baron of Hell style miniboss/champion.

Good so far though.

PS, is the Jjaro AI you speak to based on 343 Guilty Spark? I thought so and like to read his lines in Spark's voice.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Chapter 5Lion O Cyborg 10/8/15 10:49 a.m.
     Re: Eternal Chapter 5Forrest of B.org 10/9/15 10:32 a.m.
           Re: Eternal Chapter 5Lion O Cyborg 10/9/15 11:13 a.m.
                 Re: Eternal Chapter 5Forrest of B.org 10/9/15 3:15 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Chapter 5General-RADIX 10/9/15 4:00 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Chapter 5Forrest of B.org 10/9/15 6:04 p.m.
                                   Re: Eternal Chapter 5General-RADIX 10/9/15 6:30 p.m.
                                         Re: Eternal Chapter 5Forrest of B.org 10/10/15 8:20 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal Chapter 5Lion O Cyborg 10/10/15 1:24 a.m.
                       Re: Eternal Chapter 5Lion O Cyborg 10/10/15 1:16 a.m.
     Re: Eternal Chapter 5Lion O Cyborg 10/11/15 6:30 a.m.
           Re: Eternal Chapter 5Lion O Cyborg 10/11/15 8:35 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.