/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 5/31/15 11:23 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved (VikingBoyBilly)

: Oh, this stuff is coming from fanfiction that turned into canon? Okay. I
: remember there being Ocarina of Time novels and lots of pokemon books.
: There was even a Megaman 2 novelization. Weird stuff happens when a game
: is popular enough to have a multimedia presence. Just look at all the
: Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons.

Sonic X is the best but only the Japanese version. I used to watch the 4kids English dub and its shit by comparison, as with all 4kids anime which was whose censorship was illegal and led TV Tokyo to sue them for every penny they had and win, resulting in 4Kids becoming defunct at long last.

But yeah, it is an interesting topic. I started to write a Marathon novel, Marathon Resurrection (unrelated to the Unreal mod) which merged it with Thundercats 2011 due to some similarities between the two -Pfhor, a Gravemind (though that's actually Halo), the Aperture Science white color of the Marathon's front dome being used in quite a lot of the cat's technology and stonework...- connections (weak ones in a few cases) like those I've made between franchises for years since I was about 5 or 6.

I also started a spin-off trilogy: MARS or Marathon Alternate Reality Series.

I haven't written more of MR or MARS 1 for a couple of years dues to college work and writer's block, not to mention they seriously need proofreading.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved — Pillar of AutumnVikingBoyBilly 5/30/15 6:12 p.m.
     Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved — Pillar of AuMatt 5/30/15 7:31 p.m.
           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved — Pillar of AuBob-B-Q 5/31/15 9:08 a.m.
     Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved — Pillar of AuPerseusSpartacus 5/30/15 8:26 p.m.
           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved — Pillar of AuVikingBoyBilly 5/31/15 3:15 a.m.
                 Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved — Pillar of AuPerseusSpartacus 5/31/15 12:50 p.m.
     Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 5/31/15 1:37 a.m.
           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 5/31/15 1:40 a.m.
           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 5/31/15 3:12 a.m.
                 Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 5/31/15 6:03 a.m.
                       Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 5/31/15 9:26 a.m.
                             Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 5/31/15 10:58 a.m.
                                   Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 5/31/15 11:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 5/31/15 11:23 a.m.
                                               Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 5/31/15 11:27 a.m.
                                                     Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 6/1/15 2:53 a.m.
                                                           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 6/1/15 6:02 a.m.
                                                           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 6/1/15 6:06 a.m.
                                         Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedBob-B-Q 5/31/15 2:08 p.m.
                                               Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 6/1/15 2:54 a.m.
                                                     Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedBob-B-Q 6/1/15 8:27 a.m.
                                                           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 6/1/15 10:04 a.m.
                                               Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 6/1/15 6:10 a.m.
     Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedMartin 6/1/15 2:58 p.m.
           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 6/2/15 3:39 a.m.
           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 6/2/15 5:54 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.