/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: ASE Ep. 149 Marathon Tempus Irae 07-08: Wiping
Posted By: MartinDate: 4/12/15 1:45 p.m.

In Response To: Re: ASE Ep. 149 Marathon Tempus Irae 07-08: Wiping (PerseusSpartacus)

For mine the funniest part was when Narcogen made a joke, and Blackstar said it was not funny :).

As far as difficulty goes, Narcogen admitted ignoring a few progression points - the lava swim being the best example. I think for this series "jump right in" needs to be the approach more so :). I do recall finding the later part of the level confusing, though. Perhaps they should run with the showallpolygons plugin you (PS) were using? Except then there would be issues with knowing where they had been and not.

And one outstanding question: what did that secret L switch actually do?

As the series progresses you might also need to run past enemies in high up spots more, especially on The Gauntlet, which kind of speaks for itself. Not sure how far you have got by now. Polygonium Opus might come across as hard as well, but then *I think* it should be okayish until Theater of Pain, where you -have to- grenade jump onto a pillar to continue the level at one point. That was a nasty piece of design. Hopefully the spoiler guide is better worded by then :). Sorry for not catching up with ToD - PS, where are my next map pics? ;)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

ASE Ep. 149 Marathon Tempus Irae 07-08: Wiping Off *LINK*Narcogen 4/10/15 10:38 p.m.
     Re: ASE Ep. 149 Marathon Tempus Irae 07-08: WipingPerseusSpartacus 4/12/15 8:19 a.m.
           Re: ASE Ep. 149 Marathon Tempus Irae 07-08: WipingDispatcher 4/12/15 11:04 a.m.
           Re: ASE Ep. 149 Marathon Tempus Irae 07-08: WipingMartin 4/12/15 1:45 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.