/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: We Hardly Knew Ye
Posted By: MartinDate: 3/20/14 2:01 p.m.

In Response To: We Hardly Knew Ye (Narcogen)

: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvVO_elLsEU

Watching you guys is like a pantomime sometimes. I find myself wanting to say "It's behind you!" and such things quite a bit :). Especially that bit where you were looking at the map, and the path to the secret end terminal was fully exposed on it as you had done the chip thing (nice to see that done btw), and you had even acknowledged that you knew where it was ... and read the part about jumping into the pool, and yet it didn't take :(. I wish we had gotten the ToD stuff up quicker to help out.

How far ahead are you now, in terms of when you might be able to benefit from the Tour of Duty again? We should also have shared the links to PS's maps, which beat out the spoiler guide ones something chronic, and had been uploaded for a while before our write-ups *sigh*.

They take the form of http://marathon.bungie.org/story/TourOfDuty/M4_Confound_Delivery.png - you just have to fathom the level numbers - and they are already up for most levels.

Just a couple of things on the levels: is the insanely bright white light from above in some areas normal? I forget. Those sleepy F'lickta I think have issues with the low ceiling - I think that is what limits their desire to move.

Awesome find of the water above the roof in Two for the Price of One! Hadn't noticed that before. Looking forward to next time, Confound Delivery is a great level :).

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

We Hardly Knew YeNarcogen 3/20/14 4:13 a.m.
     Re: We Hardly Knew YeDispatcher 3/20/14 6:50 a.m.
     Re: We Hardly Knew YeMartin 3/20/14 2:01 p.m.
           Re: We Hardly Knew YePerseusSpartacus 3/20/14 2:36 p.m.
           Re: We Hardly Knew YeNarcogen 3/21/14 6:48 p.m.
                 Re: We Hardly Knew YeMartin 3/21/14 11:52 p.m.
                       Re: We Hardly Knew YeNarcogen 3/22/14 11:28 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.