/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreams
Posted By: MartinDate: 3/7/14 12:01 p.m.

In Response To: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreams (Hokuto)

Nice work :). I'm just off for the weekend, outside internet range even (half an hour out of the city to my dad's, no cell reception, and dialup, which let's face it is worse than nothing), but I've just saved tvs posts so far to read :). Also wish there was a select all button on phone, so hard to delete all the reply post text! My thoughts in about 36 hours :).

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsHokuto 3/7/14 6:48 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsGodot 3/7/14 8:01 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsHokuto 3/7/14 11:10 a.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsGodot 3/7/14 12:34 p.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsHopper 3/7/14 3:16 p.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsGodot 3/8/14 2:45 a.m.
                                   Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsHokuto 3/8/14 5:55 a.m.
                                         Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsMartin 3/9/14 3:35 a.m.
                                               Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsGodot 3/9/14 4:08 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsVikingBoyBilly 3/7/14 8:17 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsHokuto 3/7/14 12:21 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsMartin 3/9/14 12:52 p.m.
                 Re: PiD soldierDocument 6/5/23 10:06 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsMartin 3/7/14 12:01 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsHokuto 3/7/14 12:23 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsMartin 3/9/14 5:35 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsConroy 3/25/18 1:07 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Where are monsters in dreamsShining Raven 3/25/18 10:54 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.