/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your Television
Posted By: VikingBoyBillyDate: 12/13/13 6:14 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your Television (Martin)

: Heh, I'm sure it will still take a good while :). And with your recent posts
: you're clearly up for discussing stuff and working out the mystery, and
: another point of view is always welcome. We'll have to revisit your
: Infinity related items when more in that mindset.

: Soon.

Really, I feel like the dumb n00b asking about things that have already been discussed to death. The almighty Hamish descends from the heavens of enlightenment to explain why everything I thought was wrong, and anything that doesn't have a hint of explanation is met with circular logic non-answers, such as:

Q. Why do the blue f'licktas have green blood?
A. Because the artist made it green on the colormap.
Q. Why did the artist use green on the colormap?
A. Because of artistic license.
Q. Why does artistic license entitle the artist to make warped anomalies in the canon?
A. Because it does.

If I get a piece of Infinity, I want to call dibs on Thing What Kicks. I have a rant in store for that one. Or is it where some rarely go? They're like one level cut into two, which was a pretty cool idea.

Someone else can have acme station and post naval trauma k thnx bai.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionMartin 12/11/13 1:19 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionVikingBoyBilly 12/12/13 10:19 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionMartin 12/12/13 12:55 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionVikingBoyBilly 12/12/13 4:15 p.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionMartin 12/12/13 6:04 p.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionVikingBoyBilly 12/13/13 6:14 a.m.
                                   Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionMartin 12/13/13 8:12 a.m.
                                         Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionPerseusSpartacus 12/13/13 8:32 a.m.
                                               Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionVikingBoyBilly 12/13/13 9:15 a.m.
                                                     Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionPerseusSpartacus 12/13/13 9:36 a.m.
                                                           Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionMartin 12/13/13 9:50 a.m.
                                                     Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionMartin 12/13/13 9:38 a.m.
                                               Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your Televisionjonny 12/13/13 9:50 a.m.
                                                     Re: Tour of Duty - Kill Your TelevisionMartin 12/13/13 10:33 a.m.
     Justin TimeNarcogen 12/12/13 7:46 p.m.
           Re: Justin TimeMartin 12/13/13 12:33 a.m.
                 Re: Justin TimeNarcogen 12/13/13 1:00 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.