/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Do not fold, bend, spindle or mutilate
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 12/9/13 11:00 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Do not fold, bend, spindle or mutilate (PerseusSpartacus)

Forgot to mention that I loved Blackstar's opening 'underwater-ish' sounds; those were hilarious. Then there's the floating corpse thing; that was weird and somewhat inexplicable. However, I think it may have to do with the fact that you guys can respawn. I believe it may have gone something like this: Blackstar dies, his corpse slides along and stops on the lift, which raises up and stops. At this moment, Blackstar respawns, and the corpse stops being taken into consideration for the physics, even as the lift has yet to come back down. This still seems a bit weird, though - you'd think the corpse would still be able to fall, and yet it doesn't. All very strange.

Vale,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Do not fold, bend, spindle or mutilateNarcogen 12/9/13 4:49 a.m.
     Re: Do not fold, bend, spindle or mutilateGodot 12/9/13 4:54 a.m.
     Re: Do not fold, bend, spindle or mutilatePerseusSpartacus 12/9/13 9:03 a.m.
           Re: Do not fold, bend, spindle or mutilatePerseusSpartacus 12/9/13 11:00 a.m.
                 Re: Do not fold, bend, spindle or mutilatecB557 12/9/13 11:18 a.m.
                       Re: Do not fold, bend, spindle or mutilateMartin 12/9/13 5:39 p.m.
                             Re: Do not fold, bend, spindle or mutilatePerseusSpartacus 12/9/13 5:48 p.m.
     Re: Do not fold, bend, spindle or mutilatecB557 12/9/13 10:05 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.