/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 10/26/13 5:24 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher... (FiddlerOnARoof)

: Hey Perseus---this is not a bad entry on perhaps the most memorable M2 level,
: at least action-wise. I actually chuckled on some sections.

Thanks. The series is supposed to be kind of funny.

: I have this love-hate relationship with the M2 Pfhor texture set. For the
: most part, I don't like them. On the other hand, they're so over-the-top
: garish, that they give me this weird, alien feeling whenever I play them,
: which I suppose was the point. So it gets points for atmosphere.

For me, it's not really alien, just childish. For me, the M1 Pfhor texture set is infinitely more alien than the M2 one. In any case, when I think about the M2 Pfhor set, I can't help but think of one of Durandal's lines from Rubicon X (which I think I've mentioned before, but will repeat just because it's so funny):

Tycho liked it, but he always had terrible taste in decor. You should've seen the way he had cleanroom 52 of the Marathon's science wing decorated. Yuck. - Five Finger Discount, Term 0 (Unfinished)

Oh the irony!

Vale,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...PerseusSpartacus 10/25/13 11:36 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...Martin 10/25/13 6:53 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...PerseusSpartacus 10/25/13 8:53 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...Martin 10/25/13 9:07 p.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...PerseusSpartacus 10/26/13 9:56 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...FiddlerOnARoof 10/26/13 4:03 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...PerseusSpartacus 10/26/13 5:24 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...PerseusSpartacus 10/30/13 10:36 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...Godot 10/30/13 12:35 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...PerseusSpartacus 10/30/13 2:16 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...Hokuto 10/30/13 3:14 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.