/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Waterloo Waterpark
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 9/27/13 12:22 p.m.

In Response To: Waterloo Waterpark (Narcogen)

A good movie overall, but I found even the few HD Monsters you did use kind of awkward, especially in the context of the regular, non-HD Monsters. On the other hand, the Scenery is still low-res, which you can fix with my HD Scenery Plugin, and also, the weapons seem to be playing really glitchy animations. In particular, I noticed the AR was switching to a low-res firing sprite that was positioned higher than it even ought to have been. Dunno how you can fix that, other than maybe turning off HD Weapons or getting a different Plugin for it (not all M2 HD Weapons Plugins are exactly the same, you know). Lastly, and this pertains to the actual filming quality, I was greatly annoyed with how you kept switching to chase cam in the middle of corridors. We don't want to see your back; we want to see what you're shooting!

Anyways, whining is over, so now I can just say 'Good Show, Lads' for the other things. In particular, I do like how you're playing on Major Damage. That's actually the difficulty I'm trying to finish the first Marathon on, with reasonable success (Eupfhoria, here I grudgingly come), and it adds much more intense fun to the game. Of course, unless you carry your weapons with you from level to level (and it sounds like you guys will), you'll probably end up like all those BoBs in the first game. Also, you've gotten me curious as to where I can find the Animated Water Plugin - it looked really cool! Oh, and of course Blackstar's infini-swim incident was quite hilarious. I especially liked the view you gave of his corpse - things like that just make those moments more funny. Err, no offense Blackstar. :P

Vale,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Waterloo WaterparkNarcogen 9/25/13 11:10 a.m.
     Re: Waterloo WaterparkDispatcher 9/25/13 12:15 p.m.
           Re: Waterloo Waterparktreellama 9/25/13 1:29 p.m.
                 Re: Waterloo Waterparkpoena.dare 9/25/13 4:10 p.m.
                       Re: Waterloo WaterparkForrest of B.org 9/25/13 5:30 p.m.
                             Re: Waterloo Waterparkpoena.dare 9/26/13 3:50 a.m.
     Re: Waterloo Waterparkpoena.dare 9/25/13 4:19 p.m.
           Re: Waterloo WaterparkDispatcher 9/25/13 5:15 p.m.
     Re: Waterloo WaterparkFiddlerOnARoof 9/26/13 4:23 a.m.
     Re: Waterloo WaterparkCB557 9/26/13 10:41 a.m.
     Re: Waterloo WaterparkDispatcher 9/26/13 2:24 p.m.
           Re: Waterloo WaterparkFiddlerOnARoof 9/27/13 8:44 a.m.
     Re: Waterloo WaterparkPerseusSpartacus 9/27/13 12:22 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.