/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation Movie
Posted By: AntarcticoDate: 8/22/13 9:11 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation Movie (Dr. John Sumner)

: I was sort of kidding with Hamish about the age. Although I am almost 60, I
: still get a high out of playing. There are some things I cannot do
: anymore. It's harder to sit and watch a vid film like I used to. I
: sometimes get nauseated when I watch. Funny, I don't seem to have that
: problem when I play.

Falling apart slowly is life's little penalty for the privilege of living to a ripe old age. ;)

: I still have the time to play like I used to, just not the passion
: I once had. But that's okay. I met my challenges with Marathon.
: I'll find others.

Indeed -- I moved on to other pursuits over the years and only recently returned to Marathon when the new betas came out. Truthfully, if one's zeal for Marathon had not cooled as time passed, there would be something seriously awry. ;D

I will say this, I am finding this current trip down memory lane to very amusing. It is really a kick to see Aleph One finally mature, and playing the original game under it is proving to be quite a hoot. :)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieAntarctico 8/19/13 1:21 a.m.
     Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieGodot 8/19/13 7:28 a.m.
           Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieAntarctico 8/19/13 10:56 a.m.
                 Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation Movietreellama 8/19/13 11:39 a.m.
                       Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieGodot 8/19/13 11:53 a.m.
                       Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieAntarctico 8/19/13 12:37 p.m.
                 Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieGodot 8/19/13 11:56 a.m.
                 Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieFiddlerOnARoof 8/21/13 8:56 p.m.
                       Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieDr. John Sumner 8/22/13 3:49 a.m.
                             Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieGodot 8/22/13 5:15 a.m.
                                   Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieDr. John Sumner 8/22/13 5:28 a.m.
                                         Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieGodot 8/22/13 5:53 a.m.
                                               Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieDr. John Sumner 8/22/13 6:11 a.m.
                                                     Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieGodot 8/22/13 6:19 a.m.
                                         Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieAntarctico 8/22/13 6:49 a.m.
                                               Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieDr. John Sumner 8/22/13 8:39 a.m.
                                                     Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieAntarctico 8/22/13 9:11 a.m.
                       Re: Pfhoaphobia -- Compiler Activation MovieAntarctico 8/22/13 6:41 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.