/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Beta 2 test: Ain't Got Time Pfhor This...
Posted By: GodotDate: 7/26/13 7:58 a.m.

In Response To: Beta 2 test: Ain't Got Time Pfhor This... (Godot)

: P.S. This level is a mess, but that's how it was made.

In case I loose my beta testing merit badge I better add the following observations.

No death sound when you die on Pfhor goo. Mentioned before I know. Note, unlike lava there is no death scream. There is only the sound of your body collapsing into to a pile of ooze. Nasty way to go.

The Compliers in the first room don't move or fight unless attacked. That's original behaviour in case anyone asks.

In the room with the single egg, the Wasps to your left don't attack but just flutter in place. Again original behaviour. But in the beta they squeal/squawk incessantly. In the original game they are pretty much silent until you kill them. The fluttering of their wings is really creepy. Best get the hell out of there as quickly as possible.

And that's about it.

Cheers
Hamish

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Beta 2 test: Ain't Got Time Pfhor This...Godot 7/26/13 2:38 a.m.
     Re: Beta 2 test: Ain't Got Time Pfhor This...Dr. John Sumner 7/26/13 3:13 a.m.
           Re: Beta 2 test: Ain't Got Time Pfhor This...Godot 7/26/13 3:51 a.m.
                 Re: Beta 2 test: Ain't Got Time Pfhor This...Dr. John Sumner 7/26/13 7:03 a.m.
                       Re: Beta 2 test: Ain't Got Time Pfhor This...Godot 7/26/13 7:10 a.m.
     Re: Beta 2 test: Ain't Got Time Pfhor This...Godot 7/26/13 7:58 a.m.
     Re: Beta 2 test: Ain't Got Time Pfhor This...PerseusSpartacus 7/26/13 12:14 p.m.
           Re: Beta 2 test: Ain't Got Time Pfhor This...Godot 7/26/13 12:35 p.m.
           Re: Beta 2 test: Ain't Got Time Pfhor This...Hokuto 7/27/13 1:57 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.