/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only...
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 7/17/13 3:44 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only... (Martin)

: Do the enforcers drop their weapons even if we grenade/SPNKR them down in M1?
: I forget even though it was only a couple of weeks ago I played through
: ... they certainly don't in M2/Moo though, so just fact checking here :).

Yes, they will still drop their weapons. In M2/Moo they had a hard death sequence, and enemies will only drop items when they play a soft death sequence. In M1, they didn't have a hard death, and so they pretty much always play their soft death sequence, so long as you didn't flame them to death.

: I've pretty much forgotten what blue enforcers look like lol, and the idea of
: taking the magnum to the green ones really makes me not want to try
: vidding/scratchstarting this one!

Luckily there really aren't that many green Enforcers if you play on Easy or Normal (lately I've been doing a lot of testing on Easy just to make things... well... easier), and I would assume neither of the first two Enforcers should be green unless you're playing on Total Carnage. Once you've got a Scatter Rifle, you can take on the green Enforcers much more easily.

: Re that secret room, I thought you used to be able to flame/alien weapon your
: way up that slime stream in M1 with low gravity, does that work in A1? I
: have this vague memory that it didn't used to.

I was able to use the Flamethrower to jump from one ledge to a higher one on Unpfhorgiven, but I've never managed to use it to lift off the ground. I'm sure someone will have to tell us what the Tru7h of the Flamethrower is, otherwise we'll just be like chickens without heads.

Vale,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only...PerseusSpartacus 7/17/13 5:24 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only...PerseusSpartacus 7/17/13 6:55 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only...President People 7/17/13 8:13 a.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only...Godot 7/17/13 8:46 a.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only...PerseusSpartacus 7/17/13 9:04 a.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only...Godot 7/17/13 10:46 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only...Martin 7/17/13 2:11 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only...PerseusSpartacus 7/17/13 3:44 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only...Martin 7/17/13 4:13 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only...Godot 7/18/13 3:47 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - Pfhor Your Eyes Only...treellama 7/18/13 3:12 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.