/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?
Posted By: NarcogenDate: 7/13/13 4:24 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low? (treellama)

: This should be fixed in 1.1b1. I forgot to add it to the release notes.

: We could use some help testing it :)

Okay, this seems to work.

I started a new solo game from the menu on cool fusion. I played through to the end of the level and into the first room of G4 Sunbathing, then quit and saved a film.

The film correctly started from the start of cool fusion, followed me until the end of the level, and then started G4, and my actions were in sync after that.

What still seems to break films somewhat are save terms, even in solo.

Again, on Cool Fusion, I started the level, got the fusion pistol, and then saved, quit, and quit the film.

Then I resumed the game, performed more actions, and saved again, quit, and saved the film.

All the resulting films seem to display the actions (including use of save terminals) but only up until the first time the game was quit. Subsequent actions are not recorded.

(For instance, I saved, then shot the scenery items in the fusion pistol room in order, 1-4 from L-R, facing away from the save terminal. Then I saved, then shot them in a different order, then saved again, shot them in a different order, saved, and quit. After quitting, I saved the last film.

The resulting film shows me from the start of the level, getting the pistol, saving, shooting the scenery items in order from 1-4, L-R, then saving... and the film ends. All the subsequent actions and saves seem to be lost.

I imagine this is a separate issue, though.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?Narcogen 7/12/13 9:22 p.m.
     Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?Godot 7/12/13 10:31 p.m.
           Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?Narcogen 7/13/13 3:11 a.m.
           Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?PerseusSpartacus 7/13/13 1:41 p.m.
     Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?treellama 7/13/13 2:26 a.m.
           Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?Narcogen 7/13/13 3:10 a.m.
           Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?Narcogen 7/13/13 3:14 a.m.
                 Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?treellama 7/13/13 3:22 a.m.
                       Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?Narcogen 7/13/13 3:24 a.m.
                       Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?Narcogen 7/13/13 4:24 a.m.
                             Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?treellama 7/13/13 4:31 a.m.
                                   Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?Narcogen 7/13/13 5:08 a.m.
                                         Re: Missing weapons on Neither High Nor Low?Hopper 7/14/13 3:40 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.