/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

level 22-Pfhoraphobia
Posted By: dana brennemanDate: 5/28/13 2:13 p.m.

good evening....

anyone who might be able to help would be surely appreciated.

i am on level 22-Pfhoraphobia in marathon. i have found the secret door in the circular passage way where i get an alien gun and shadow power up. what does shadow power up do??

i have also found the alcove on the left of the elevator that takes me out of the pit. everything is blue when i get to this room and stays blue for some time. i think the blue disappears when i enter another room if im not mistaken. is there any significance to this blue state? im not sure what the infrared power up is / does or how to get it. unless the blue is it!!! without the ability to power up im not sure that i can get through this level. i have been at it for 2 days.

i love this game. first time i have played it since i was at apple in the early 90's. resurrected an 840av and ppc 8100 to play it on. having a blast. but not liking this level.

thanks for any help and guidance.

best wishes.

dana b.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

level 22-Pfhoraphobiadana brenneman 5/28/13 2:13 p.m.
     Re: level 22-PfhoraphobiaPerseusSpartacus 5/28/13 2:27 p.m.
           Re: level 22-Pfhoraphobiadana brenneman 5/28/13 4:31 p.m.
                 You are most welcome ;) *NM*PerseusSpartacus 5/28/13 4:40 p.m.
                 Re: level 22-PfhoraphobiaSimon Araque 5/28/13 6:42 p.m.
                       Re: level 22-PfhoraphobiaPerseusSpartacus 5/28/13 8:31 p.m.
                             Re: level 22-PfhoraphobiaGodot 5/29/13 12:01 a.m.
                                   Re: level 22-PfhoraphobiaPerseusSpartacus 5/29/13 10:07 a.m.
                                   Re: level 22-PfhoraphobiaSimon Araque 5/29/13 11:54 a.m.
                                         Re: level 22-PfhoraphobiaGodot 5/29/13 12:14 p.m.
                       Re: level 22-Pfhoraphobiadana brenneman 5/29/13 1:02 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.